Pick Up Lines!

Izuku Midoryia:

I noticed Kaminari was talking with Midoryia and when Kaminari saw me he started pushing Midoryia toward me. "Oh, hey babe." I said hugging him. "Midoryia tell her what I told you!" Kaminari said smiling like an idiot. "Hmm?" I said with a confused look. "What did you want to tell me?" I asked Midoryia who had a red face. "Um, d-do you belive i-in love at f-first sight or should I-I walk by again?" He said with a red face, I then laughed softly and hugged him. "Your so cute!" I said and hugged him.

Shoto Todoroki:

Todoroki and I were walking toward the training grounds for lunch, I then noticed he stopped. "Hmm? What's the matter Todoroki?" I asked. "I have something to tell you that Kaminari told me." I looked at him confused. "If it was Kaminari he probably told you to tell me a pick up line huh?" I said, he looked a little suprised. "Yeah, so can I tell you it?" He asked. "Sure." I said smiling. "Are you google? Because you have everything i'm searching for." He said looking at me with a raised eyebrow, I laughed. "Good job Todoroki!" I said with a smile. "Hmm." He said and hugged me.

Katsuki Bakugo:

We were at a cafe on a date and I wanted a drink. "Hey bookworm." I looked at him. "Hmm?" I asked, he then smirked. "You know if you were coffee grounds you would be espresso, because your so fine." I blushed and laughed. "Mhm, thank you for t-telling me that." I said looking away.

Eijirou Kirishima:

"Hey Y/N, tell me three wishes you want." He said smiling. "Hmm, I don't know." I said and shrugged my shoulders. "Well, I'm here! So what are your other two?" He said and hugged me, I laughed. "You're so cute sometimes." I said and he looked shocked. "Only sometime?" He said with a fake tear. "Yeah, because the rest of the time you're manly." I said and laughed, then he smiled and continued to hug me.

Tenya Iida:
(In this one you are saying the pick up line)
I was searching the web for nothing in particular, until I saw a article about '20 Pick Up Lines That Actually Work!'. I clicked on it and I saw one I wanted to use on Iida. "Hey Iida!" I said walking up to him and hugging his arm. "Hey Y/N how are you?" He asked with a smile. "I got something to tell you." I said and smiled. "Ok." I smiled wondering what his reaction would be. "You must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You found this on the internet didn't you?" "Yep" I said and gave him another kiss.