Katsuki Bakugo: Date!

Both me and my friend Iida were walking toward class when I was pulled away from him by Bakugo. "B-Bakugo?" I asked blushing. "We are going on our date early." He said and stopped when we were far enough from Iida. "O-Oh, ok." I said and smiled a little.

We walked toward the park, I sat down on a bench. "So, what a-are we going to do?" I asked. "I'm taking you to the pond." He said and smirked. "Oh! Can I go buy some bread then?" I asked. "Yeah, go ahead." He said.

I ran toward the store and bought some bread. Right as soon as I was about to leave I noticed a jewlery store, I decided to go quickly get something from there.

I walked into the store and instantlys noticed a dragon chain, I bought it and hid it in my pocket. "I hope he likes this." I said to myself. I walked back to Bakugo. "Back." I said and he stood up. "Ok, let's go then." He said and started walking away, I was behind him. "What are you doing behind me? Walk beside me bookworm." He said and grabbed my hand, pulling me forward. "O-okay." I said blushing.

We made it to the pond and I started to feed the ducks and other birds, while I was doing that we were aslo talking. I looked over to Bakugo and he was looking at the birds. "Here w-want to feed t-the birds too?" I asked with a blush. "Sure." He said grabbing a piece of bread. I noticed he wasn't throwing the bread.

"Do you need help?" I asked, he blushed and refused. "N-no, I can do it myself." He said and pulled off a piece of bread that was a little to big. "That piece is to big." I said and giggled. "Here, you get a piece of this size and lightly toss it." I said grabbing his hands to show him, I blushed. "Thanks." He said.

I continued feeding the birds. "Uh, Y/N?" I looked over and laughed, he was covered in birds. "I'll help you." I said and shooed off the birds. "Better?" I asked. "Yeah." He said and laid back on the bench. I also laid back on the bench, he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Here I have something for you." He said and I looked at him. "Ok." I said. "Close your eyes." He said and smirked. I closed my eyes and could feel something being placed on my finger. "Ok, you can open your eyes now." He said and I opened my eyes to find a rose ring on my finger. "Oh wow, did you buy this?" I asked him with a smile and blush on my face. "Yeah I did." He said and blushed. "Thank you Bakugo!" I said and hugged him, I gave him a small kiss on his cheek. "Your welcome." He said smirking and blushing.

"Oh yeah, I-I have something f-for you too." I said while blushing. "Hmm?" He tilted his head in confusion. I place a dragon chain on his hand. "Oh, thanks." He said and kissed me on the forehead, I blushed. "Thanks Y/N" He said looking into my eyes, then he leaned in. I was a blushing mess, he was close to my lips. Then...a bird pecked Bakugo on the arm.