Rival vs Y/N!

Izuku Midoryia:

I was at home making some dinner when I heard the doorbell ring, I looked through the peep-hole but no one was there. "What the heck?" I opened the door and looked around to see no one. "Hmm, probably a ding-dong ditch." I said to myself and went back inside, I went back to cooking.

After cooking that's when I noticed the window was wide open, and I didn't open it. That means someone is in the house. "Oh, so you finally noticed!" I turned around to see Toga in my living room. "How did you find out where I lived?" I asked. "I have my ways! Now to get rid of you so I can have Izuku all to myself!" She said and smiled, then she charged at me with the knife in hand and I ran upstairs. "Aww, don't run, it's just more work to kill you~!" I heard her say from downstairs. I remembered a emergency button my dad gave me because apparently being the daughter of a famous hero can get you in pretty dangerous situations. I found the button and pressed it, then I grabbed a weapon and hid. I'm not good at hand-to-hand combat so I wanted to try and avoid it as much as possible. "I know your here Y/N~" I heard her say in a sing-song voice, I could tell she was checking every room.

I then heard a knock on the door. 'I forgot Izuku was coming over!' I thought to myself. "Aren't you going to get the door Y/N~?" I heard her say from the inside of the room. Then I heard the sound of police sirens. 'Finally took them long enough' I thought to myself. "Ugh, well it's time for me to go~! I'll see you later Y/N~!" The I heard a window being smashed and her jumping out it.

I left the closet and patted myself down, don't know what kind of dust is in there. "Y/N! Are you alright?!" I looked over to see Midoryia. "Oh hey babe." I said in a clam voice. "How are you so calm right now?!" He said almost in tears. "Aww, don't cry. Remember i'm a pro-hero I see this type of stuff all the time." I said and smiled while petting his head.

Shoto Todoroki:

Both me and Momo were at the training grounds with a crowd watching us, everyone was ready for this fight. "I'm just telling you this now but, this is going to be over fast." I said and smiled. "No it won't!" She said with a determined face. "Ok, so then tell me how are you going to defend your self against the mother nature?" I said and sweatdropped. "I will!" She said looking nervous now. "Well, ok then." I said and lifted up my hands. Then she made a metal baton, I laughed. I used my quirk to make a tall pillar that I use to stand on, I then completly re-shaped the ground. I watched as she dodged it all but fell on a rock, then I covered her body in dirt making sure her head isn't covered and it's light enough to keep her pinned but able to breath.

I put the earth back in it's place and walked toward her. "I told you that you wouldn't be able to win, your better at hand-to-hand combat. Not long-range." I said and walked away.

Katsuki Bakugo:

I was walking with Bakugo toward the area me and Kirishima were going to fight. "We could just leave." Bakugo said in a angry voice. "No, I want to fight. Also, I made a whole plan and don't want it to go to waste." I said and smiled. "Fine, but if he hurts you i'm going to kill him." I smacked his arm. "No! Plus it's a part of my plan to let him hit me." I said and smiled. "What?!" Bakugo said and I ran a head.

Both me and Kirishima were ready to fight, everyone was watching which made me a little shy and nervous. He activated his quirk and charged at me, I had to get ready for the hit. I watched as he slowed down. "Are you even going to dodge?" He said unactivating his quirk, then I took this chance. I poked his chest, he was then confused. "Turn around and say I win the fight." I said, he looked so confused. "Why would I do that? You win." He looked completly shocked and started walking away. "What the heck Y/N!" Kirishima yelled. "Release." I said and Kirishima stopped and walked up to me. "You sly fox." He said and smiled, I laughed.

Eijirou Kirishima:

I was running down the hall away from Iida because I pranked him again, I turned the corner and bumped into Mina. "Oh hey Mina what's up?" I said quickly and dragged her into a nearby girl's washroom. "Did you forget?" She asked me with a serious tone. "Yep, what am I supposed to remember?" I said  smiling. "We are supposed to have a battle today in the training grounds." She said and shook her head. "Oh yeah! Let's go then." I said and dragged her to the training grounds. "Ok, get ready!" I yelled, we had a small group around us wanting to watch us fight. "Okay!" She yelled back. "Start!" Kaminari yelled.

She charged towards me and I use my quirk on the ground to make a small area into a quicksand like texture. "What the heck!" Mina got her leg stuck in my homemade quicksand. But, she used her quirk to melt the ground with her acid. "Oh no." I said to myself and decided to use my secret attack. I liquified myself and went into the ground, I then came back up to the surface and hardened myself again. I did a suprise attack on her and kicked her down from behind. We had a rule if you can get the other person out of the circle then the other person wins. I was able to get her pretty close to the line, I pushed her some more and soon she was out of the ring. "I win!" I said and smiled. "Y/N!" I turned to see Iida and I ran.

Tenya Iida:

(Sorry you have no rival ;-;)