Shinso Hitoshi!

How You Meet:

I was walking with some friends at school when I heard some people talking. "You can't be a hero, you look like a villian!" "Yeah, even your quirk matches a villian!" Then they laughed, I looked around the corner to see a guy with purple hair being bullied by my classmates. "Hey, you shouldn't say something like that to him. He can be a hero if he wants too, you guys on the other hand are way too mean to be heros." I said walking toward them. "Shut up Y/N! Your just saying that because a quirkless, like you can be a hero!" They said and turned to me. "No, I can't be a hero but that doesn't mean I can't beat you up here and now." I said and got ready. "Like you can!" They said and ran to me, little did they know I take several different fighting classes.

After I was done with them I went to see the one who was being bullied. "Hey, i'm Y/N. What's your name?" I asked and smiled. "I'm Shinso Hitoshi." He said with a bored expression. "Nice to meet you, Shinso. I have to go now, hope I see you around." I said "Maybe we can even eat lunch?" I asked and smiled. "Yeah, sure." He said and I walked away.

Becoming Friends:

Every once in a while me and Shinso would meet up and eat lunch together, soon that turned into hanging out after school. Later that turned into a crush on him.

"Hey there what's your name?" I looked up to see a guy standing there. "What do you want?" I asked him. "I want your number." He said and sat down next to me. "Try that girl over there." I said and pointed to a old lady across from us. "Uh, i'm good." He said and put his arm around my shoulder. "What are you doing?" I said and looked at him. "If your not into a relationship, do you think we can have a one night stand then?" He said whispering into my ear. Then I elbowed him in the stomach, he leaned over to hold his stomach and I grabbed his head running it straight into my knee. "What the hell you crazy b-" I then punched him in the mouth. "You shouldn't ask a young girl for a one night stand and curse her." I said and walked toward him with a evil aura around me. He ran away.

"Wow, you really scared him." I looked up to see Shinso. "He deserved it." I said and stood up. "Come on let's go to the cafe already, I need something sweet." I said and dragged him to the cafe.

He Gets Jelly:

(He doesn't get jealous)

He Confesses and Asks You Out:

We were having fun hanging out at his place, then his mother said he had a letter from U.A. "Oh my god, open it and see if you got in!" I said and hugged him. "Ok" He said and opened the letter, there was a small metal thing in it. He took it out and put it on his desk, it then projected a video of all might saying that he made it into class 1-B. "You did it Shinso!" I said and hugged him. "I'm so proud of you!" I smiled while still hugging him. "Thank you Y/N" He said and hugged me back. "This seems like the perfect time to tell you something I wanted to tell you for a while now." He said and pulled away from the hug, I tilted my head to the side in confusion. "What is it?" I asked. "I wanted to say I like you, and would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Hehe, yeah I will." I said and hugged him.

Date:

Both of you don't like to socalize so you stayed at his place and watched movies all night together, you made some snacks too. "I like this date." I said and leaned against him. "I do too." He said and leaned back.

Nicknames:

His - Sloth, sleepy boi

Yours - Assassin, babe, deadly princess

Your Info:

-Lazy, likes to practice different fighting stlyes, hates sweets, likes coffee and black tea.