Halloween Special!

Everyone in this chapter will have the same senario! Also, genderbent won!

Today is a bad but funny day, we ended up switching genders. I'll tell you the story on how class 1-A switches genders!

We were walking toward the training grounds because Mr. Aizawa wanted to see how much stronger we have gotten since the beginning of school, but little did we know there was a jokster following us close behind. We don't know who this kid was but he had a quirk, and that quirk was being able to switch peoples genders. Basically it was useless unless in the right job or just loving to piss people off and make them switch.

So, we make it to the training grounds and when we all stop, not even a second later a huge blast of smoke appears. Aizawa tells us to stick together just in case it was a villian. The smoke cleared and...well Aizawa was now a lady, making everyone gasp. I look around and I see every one has switched genders...even (Bf/n).

So, that's where we are now.

Izuku Midoryia:

(You were here to help them if they needed it lol sorry I remembered that the reader isn't in 1-A in some of them and i'm already writing Bakugo's and I don't want to re-write all of this lol)

I was laughing so hard, Izuku was now a girl! "(Y/N)! This isn't funny!" Izuku said in a girlish voice, which made me laugh harder. I now had a deeper voice and I felt so light! "But, i-it's t-too funny!" I said while laughing, there was Kirishima and Mina laughing too. "Looks like someone used their quirk on us." Aizawa said and strached his head. "I'm glad they did! It gave me a good laugh!" I said and smiled. It looks like we kept our height and looks though, that's too bad I wanted to be (small/taller).

"I feel so light!" I yelled and started running around, some of the other girls..guys? I don't know, but we started running around. "Oh my gosh, is this what you girls feel all the time?!" Kaminari yelled. I looked over to him. "What do you mean?" Mina asked. "My chest is heavy and my back hurts!" He said. "Yeah, we have to live with that, and it doesn't hurt that bad!" I said and laughed. "Aww man!" We all looked toward Minenta and we saw he was holding his chest, I laughed. "I have small boobs!" He yelled, which made us laugh. "Izuku come here!" I said and he walked over. "Yeah?" He said, you're so adorable!" I said and hugged him, I too his hand and dipped him (I hope you know that move lol).

"Let's just go back I need to sleep this is to much action for me." Aizawa said and started walking toward the school. We all followed, that day we were all the different gender for a couple hours. The only problem I had was using the washroom...

Shoto Todoroki:

I looked over to Todoroki and he had bigger boobs than I did, I wasn't jealous it was just extremly funny. I could tell that he was having a hard time, the pain in his back must really hurt. "You good Todo?" I asked while giggling at him. "Wow it looks weird for a guy to giggle like a girl." Minenta said "Shut up midget i'll crush you." I said back and he ran. "I don't know how you girls do this all the time." He said and sat down. "You're not the only one having problems with that." I looked over to Bakugo and Kirishima they also had big ones, I laughed because all that sudden weight was hurting their backs. "You guys okay? Or should I say girls?" I said and laughed. "DIE" Bakugo said and activated his quirk, he looked really scary now. "I feel so light!" I looked over to Momo dancing around. "Hey now that I think about it I do feel light!" I said and started dancing around. "Glad you are having fun with this" Aizawa said, he was laying in the grass because his back hurt too. "Sorry teach, you'll get used to it." I said and continued dancing.

Bakugo Katsuki:

He was quiet, which was scary. "You okay Bakugo?" I asked "How do you girls deal with this?" He asked and I tilted my head. "What do you mean?" I asked, he pointed to his chest. "This, these are heavy." He said and I giggled. "Well, I don't know mine aren't as big." I said and hugged him. "Tch" He hugged me back then layed down. "You'll get used to it" I said and laughed. "Mhm, sure." He said in a annoyed tone.

Eijirou Kirishima:

(Only Kirishima was effected because you two aren't in the same class.)

I was waiting for Kirishima in the cafeteria, he was late, and I wanted to ask him about the rumor about his class switching genders. I looked around and saw a girl that looked a lot like Kirishima, she started walking toward me. "Hey (Y/N)!" She said and hugged me, I just stood still. "Who are you?" I asked and she looked sad. "I'm Kirishima! Do you not recognize me?" She said and looked sad. "No, because you're a girl." I said and she smiled. "Right, I forgot." She said and laughed. "So you're really my boyfriend?" I asked and she smiled while nodding, I was still suspicious. "Okay then, when did I break my toe?" I asked. "It was your 7th birthday someone accidentally stepped on your toe." She said and smiled. "It was you dumbass." I said and laughed. "I guess it is you." I said and gave her a hug. "No kisses though cause I would feel weird." I said and laughed. "Okay i'm fine with that." She said and hugged me back.

Tenya Iida:

You were sleeping in the library because it was quiet and you didn't have anything else to do, Iida didn't come to see you all day either. "Hey (Y/N)" I heard a girls voice, I didn't recognize that voice so I pretended I was asleep. "I know you're awake" She said, I sighed and got up, I took a good look at her and she looked a lot like Iida. "What do you want? I want to sleep and I don't know you, also you look a lot like my boyfriend. Are you two related?" I said asking her a lot of questions hoping she would go away because of that. "I want to talk to you, you do know me, and I am related to Iida because I am Iida" She said and I laughed. "Sure you are hon." I said and layed back down. "I am your boyfriend though, someone has a quirk and switched our genders, my whole class has been affected, even Mr.Aizawa." She said pushing up her glasses. "I'll belive you if you tell me something only Iida knows." I said and smirked. "You are deathly afraid of (Fear)" She said and walked up to me. "Oh hey Iida, I missed you." I said and laughed. "Finally you belive me." She said and we laughed, I got up and gave her a kiss. "You do know i'm a girl right?" She asked. "Yeah, but it doesn't matted you're Iida." I said and cuddled up to her. "Now shush so I can sleep" I said and layed down in her lap.

Shinso Hitoshi:

(This one will be a different scenario)

Me and Shinso were walking throught the park when suddenly a kid came running up to us. "Hey wanna see what my quirk is? I got it today!" She said happily. "Okay, sure" I said and kneeled down. She lifted her hands and smoke came out. "See! Isn't it funny?" She said and ran away, I realized right away that I felt lighter. "What the? I feel funny." I got up and looked at Shinso, he was now a she. "That girls quirk, is to swap genders huh?" He said and looked at me, I laughed. "Omg, I love this!" I said laughing.

Then a woman came running up to us. "Sorry did you two see a little girl run this way? She's my daughter and she has been causing havoc." She said out of breath. "I know she just switched our genders." Shinso said and looked down at her. "Oh my, i'm so sorry about that." She said and bowed. "No need to be sorry, it's quite funny actually." I said giggling. "Oh ok, it will wear off in about 2 hours. Now I got to go find my daughter goodbye." She said and ran off.
I looked at Shinso, "Let's go to my place and play games." I said and started walking, Shinso grabbed my hand and started walking beside me.

Neito Monoma:

Monoma and I were walking around the school when a random person walked up to us. "Hey wanna see a magic trick?" They asked. "Sure." Monoma said and next thing you know are genders were switched. "I quite like this" Monoma said and grabbed his boobs, I laughed. "I like this too I feel so light!" I said and started dancing around. "Wait, I want to try something." I said and looked at Monoma. "What is it?" She asked, then I took off my shirt and the bra that was now useless. "I can finally take off my shirt without getting in trouble!" I said and danced around. "Wow" I looked at Monoma confused. "What?" I asked. "You have abs." She said and poked my stomach. "Yeah? You don't?" I asked. "No..." She said and I laughed. "After you turn back into a boy you need to work out more" I said and laughed, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Sorry I kind of rushed it at the end, I am already a day late so I wanted to get this out as soon as I can lol