Cuddling!

Izuku Midoryia:

He likes a good old fashioned cuddle, you snuggle up to his chest and he snuggles into the crook of his neck.

"You're a cutie!" I said snuggling into his chest, I could tell he was embarrassed. He wasn't saying anything and tensed up, I laughed. "Y-you too!" He said, I smiled and gave him a kiss on the jawline.

Shoto Todoroki:

He likes to cuddle you from behind, he rests his chin on your shoulder if you are sitting up. If you are laying down he rests his chin ontop of your head. You just lay there enjoying the moment. If you are sitting up then you would snuggle up to him.

"You're comfy Todoroki." I said almost asleep. "Hm" He said and hugged me closer.

Katsuki Bakugo:

You lay on his chest and bring your arms close, he wraps one arm around you while laying on his back. You both like this because it's easy to sleep like this too.

Eijirou Kirishima:

You wrap your arms around his neck and he hugs your waist, you then put your head in the crook of his neck. He does the same.

"We should get up now" I said. "Yeah we should but i'm not gonna." He said and smiled at me. "Ok, just for a while longer then." I said with a laugh.

Tenya Iida:

You don't care how you cuddle, you're a lazy person. As long as you get to sleep next to him. But the most used cuddling position you can use everywhere you two go is, hugging his arm. Both of you like this because you get to cuddle while, walking, standing, laying down, and you can also cuddle at school. It's a win-win for both of you. Also, you like to feel his muscles that are under his sleeve. (XD)

I have organized a schedule for my books! I also have a whole list of scenarios, I won't do them all in one day since its like 50+ scenarios. Also, I am working on a boy x boy book and I love the idea! I don't have a title though.....soo.....give me a bunch of titles and I will choose one! It's about a worker and a CEO of a company. So any ideas? Tell me in the comments! and same with scenario ideas I always love taking request lol

KK BII