What he got for your b-day!

Izuku Midoryia:

I was walking with Midoryia having a good birthday, he decided to take me out on a date for my birthday. He knew I like things smiple, so that's what he did.

"Thank you," I said out of nowhere.

"Hmm?" He said licking his ice cream, I was holding mine and smiling.

"Thank you for the best birthday," I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Mhm, oh I have something for you!" He said and started digging in his pockets. He gave me a small box wrapped in a plain purple wrapping paper. He gave me a simple chain braclet with a heart on it.

"Happy birthday Y/N, I-I love y-you," He said blushing and with a low voice. "Hehe, love you too Izuku!" I said and hugged him.

 "Hehe, love you too Izuku!" I said and hugged him

Shoto Todoroki:

"Hey Todoroki, don't spoil me i'll get used to it." I said while looking at him, he smiled at me. "It's your birthday though, I want you to be your happiest today," He said and held my hand. "Well thank you," I said and kissed him. "I have one more thing for you," He said and reached for his pocket. "I told you no," I said and deadpanned. "It's the last on promise," He said and kissed my hand. "Ok," I said and watched him give me a box. I opened it to see a very pretty half silver half gold heart necklace with our birthstones. "Oh, wow, thank you Todoroki!" I said and hugged him. "Your welcome," He said and kissed me.

 "Your welcome," He said and kissed me

Katsuki Bakugo:

Both you and him were watching movies at his place, but he fell asleep. I got up and went to the kitchen to make something to eat, I found some rice and decided to make rice pudding (it's delicious btw).

After a while Bakugo made his way into the kitchen yawning. "What are you doing?" I looked up to see Bakugo standing by the sink. "Oh, I was making something to eat," I said and smiled "Wait, I just remembered something," He said and left, he came back with a big white bunny plush. "Aww, it's so cute!" I said and he handed it to me. "I got it for you, it's your present." He said and hugged me, I gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Bakugo!" I said and smiled.

Eijirou Kirishima:

Eijirou Kirishima:

"Y/N! Get back here!" I looked behind me to see a angry teacher. "Gotta catch me!" I said and when I turned the corner I ran straight into Kirishima. "Ohheygottago." I said really fast, I got up and ran. "Hey wait Y/N!" Kirishima yelled. "Find me later!" I yelled back and the teacher ran straight past Kirishima.

After I lost the teacher I went to sit at the place me and Kirishima always hang out. "Hey Kiri." I said and sat beside him. "Hey, did you pull another prank?" He asked me. "Yeah, anyways what did you need me for?" I asked giving him a small kiss. "I wanted to give you this." He said handing me two tickets to a show later. "Oh my gosh! Are we really going!" I said happily. "Yeah you and me, I was able to get them from a friend." He said and smiled. "Thank you Kiri!" I said and hugged him while giving him a kiss. "Your welcome." He said with a small blush.

Tenya Iida:

"Hey Iida, come sleep with me." I said and looked to the handsome man sitting there studying. "I'm busy sorry." He said and looked at me. "But your always busy," I said with fake tears. "Fine," He said and layed down beside me. "Happy now?" He asked hugging me. "Mhm," I said and cuddled up to him. Then I felt something cold being put on my finger, I looked at my hand and saw a ring. "Aww you proposing already?" I said teasing him. "What no, it's your birthday present," He said with a blush, I kissed him. "Thank you." I said and cuddled him.

" I said and cuddled him