You Play Just Dance!

Izuku Midoryia:

"Look what my dad got me!" I said and held up two wii remotes, (I like the wii ok? lol). "Ok?" He said with a confused look. "Let's play!" I said and dragged him to my room. "There is a game me and my friends used to play when we were kids, it's called 'Just Dance!' and it was really fun!" I said and smiled. "Oh cool, how do you play?" He asked. "Just copy the game, I will show you how to play when I get it started." I said.

After I got it ready I gave him a remote and we started. "See like this." I said copying the dance like a pro. "Then it scores you on how well you matched the move on screen, it's easy and this is how I used to get exercise as a kid." I said smiling at him, then he started dancing along too.

The song finished and I was very shocked, he was able to beat me on the first try. "Wow! Your really good at dancing!" I said and gave him a kiss, he got really embarrassed. "Oh, re-really thank y-you!" He said and smiled.

Shoto Todoroki:

"Hey let's play Just Dance!" I asked Shoto who was just sitting in a chair drinking tea. "No thanks." He said and continued what he was doing. "Please Todoroki!" I said and kneeled down in front of him using puppy eyes, he froze. I could tell he was trying to resist, but he can't refuse me like this. "Fine." He said and I ran toward the living room and threw him a remote. "Let's play!" I said and got him to play 20 songs with me, we were both tired. "Thanks for playing Shoto!" I said and gave him a kiss. "Your welcome" He said and kissed back.

Katsuki Bakugo:

It was after school and you two went on a small date, you let Bakugo decide where to go and he chose the arcade. "Oh, let's go! There is a game I love to play there!" I said excitedly, he chuckled and it made me blush. "You're cute, ok let's go." He said and held my hand, I was quite the whole walk there because I was embarrassed.

We got there and I instantly dragged him to the just dance game. "Just dance?" He said confused. "Yep! I love this game." I said and put two tokens in. "Get ready!" The game said and I pulled Bakugo up. "Come on for me please?" I said and smiled at him. "Fine." He said and we got ready "Start!" then we started dancing, I was so focused I didn't notice the crowd behind us. We were both good at dancing and were flying through the game. (I wish I was good at dancing ;-;) The game ended and we ended up beating the highscore. "We did it~" I sang and hugged him, I then heard a bunch of clapping. My face went pale and I turned around to see a bunch of people looking at us, "Bakugo can we go now?" I asked extremely shy, he laughed and we left the arcade.

Eijirou Kirishima:

I was sitting with Kirishima in my room when I saw video of people playing just dance and I wanted to try, I bought the game and decided to bug Kirishima to play with me. "Hey, Kiri~" I said and he looked at me. "Yes~" He said back in a playful tone. "Wanna play a game?" I asked doing a imitation of the saw puppet. "Sure!" He said "What type of game?" He asked looking confused. "Just dance!" I said and dragged him to the living room. I started up the game and we started dancing. "I suck." I said and laughed, I looked at Kirishima's score and he got 300 more points than me. "I guess we both suck." He said laughing.

Tenya Iida:

(You're to lazy to play just dance.)

Shinso Hitoshi:

(You're both to lazy XD)

Sorry for not updating in a while school started like 5 days ago...also I got a cold when I actually wanted to go to school this year ;-; (Also, the best thing ever happened. My crush is in my class \^O^/)