Eijirou Kirishima: Date!

Kirishima to wait for him at the place we were meeting up at for our date, it was at a movie theatre. I got bored so I decided to play some games while waiting. Soon Kirishima came. "Hey Y/N!" I turned around and saw him smiling at me. "Hey Kiri!" I said and high-fived him. "Let's go to the movie now!" He said. "Ok! I already got our popcorn and drinks." I said and smilied. "Yes! I'm ready let's go now."

We went into the theatre and watched a horror movie. I loved it but Kiri...was kinda scared. "I hated that movie!" Kirishima said. "I loved it!" I said while laughing. "That didn't go as planned." He mummbled to himself. "What didn't go as planned?" I asked. "Oh, I picked that movie because I wanted to be the manly one and it turned out the other way around." He said with sad puppy eyes. "Aww, it's alright I enjoyed it." I said and held his hand, he smiled and hugged me.

"Hey Kiri, can we go shopping?" I asked. "Yeah sure." He said and started walking. "Ok, I need to go to a shop that has props and stuff I can prank someone with." I said with a innocent smile. "Preparing to prank someone again?" He asked. "Yeah, i'm going to prank Kendo." I said smiling. "Wait, isn't she your class rep.?" He asked. "Yeah, but it's alright." I said with a mischevious look on my face. "Well good luck with that!" He said laughing.

We went to a shop and bought some glue and glitter. "Perfect!" I said smiling. "I'm hungry let's go to a cafe!" I said grabbing his hand. "Ok." He said and walked with me. "I'll pay this time ok?" I asked with a smile. "No let me." He said. "You already paid for all the other stuff today let me have this!" I said laughing. "Oh, fine." He said kissing my head, I blushed.

We enjoyed the rest of the evening together.

Sorry it' short