Your First Kiss!

Izuku Midoryia:

"Hey! Midoryia!" I said running up to him. "Oh hey Y/N!" He said smiling. "I want to ask you something." I said with a smile and small blush. "Oh sure, what is it?" He asked. "I want you to kiss me!" I said laughing. "W-what?" He looked really embarrassed, then he kissed me on the cheek. "No silly! On the lips!" I said tapping my lips. Then he looked like he was about to faint. I laughed. "You don't have to if you don't want to." I said with a smile, but I was actually sad. I knew he would be to embarrassed to kiss me.

I turned to walk away but he grabbed me and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Hehe, thank you!" I said and skipped away leaving behind my blushing mess of a boyfriend. "Cute" I said to myself.

Shoto Todoroki:

Me and Todoroki were studying when I noticed he has been staring at me. "Do you need something?" I asked him looking up, I noticed he had a small blush. "No, i'm ok." Todoroki said looking away. "No, there is something you want to ask me, what is it?" I asked him except getting closer. Then he gave me a kiss on the lips. "There, i'm ok now." Todoroki said and continued with his work. "Oh, I want another one!" I said and tackled him.

Katsuki Bakugo:

I was reading a book in the library by myself. "Hey bookworm." I looked up and smiled at Bakugo. "Hm?" Bakugo sat down next to me and gave me a kiss. I then passed out because I got to embarrassed.

Eijirou Kirishima:

"Oi Kiri!" I said running up to him. I jamp on him and gave him a kiss on the lips, he kissed back. "Love ya!" I said smiling and laughing, he smiled back. "Love ya too Y/N!" He said and hugged me, we were both blushing.

Tenya Iida:

I was very tired, and Iida wanted me to go to his place to study when all I wanted to do is sleep. He kept on rambling on and on about me not sleeping yet, then I got the idea to kiss him to shut him up. "You have to finish this or your going to-" I gave him a nice deep kiss, he was shocked. "Hehe." I laughed and hugged his arm, then I fell asleep.