Who He is Jealous of!

Izuku Midoryia:

Midoryia is jealous of Rikido Sato because I go to him to bake sweets, me and Rikido bake and eat afterwards. Midoryia was insecure about this and wanted to hang out with me more. "You don't have to be jealous of him we are just friends." I said with a sweat drop, Midoryia was currently clinging to me and not letting go. "I know but I can't help it." He said with teary eyes. "Cute!" I said with a smile. "Ok, I'll go see him tomorrow and I will spend the day here with you ok?" I said and kissed his cheek. "Ok, thanks Y/N" He said and hugged me closer.

Shoto Todoroki:

I was with my brother B/N helping him study because a test was coming up for him. I was at a cafe with him, and Todoroki saw this. "Hey Y/N" I looked up to see Todoroki. "Hey Todoroki! What's up?" I asked him with a smile. "Come sit next to me!" I said and moved over. I started helping my brother again and I didn't know that Todoroki was glaring at him. "What's your relationship with my sister?" B/N asked Todoroki. "I'm her boyfriend, and you?" Todoroki said looking away. "I'm her brother B/N." B/N said patting my head. "Oh." Todoroki said and looked away. "I'm going to go now, see you later Y/N" Todoroki said and left. "He was jealous." I said and laughed. "Yep." B/N said and laughed with me.

Katsuki Bakugo:

Me and Iida were setting up a small shop that was going to happen in the library, I asked him for help and him being a good friend said yes. "Oi! Bookworm!" I looked over to see Bakugo, I wasn't suprised only Bakugo calls me 'bookworm'. "You should not call Y/N that! It is rude an-" Iida was cut off by Bakugo "Yeah? So what? Only I can call her that, if you have a problem with it fight me." He said walking up to Iida. "Bakugo calm down" I said and grabbed his arm. "Tch, whatever." Bakugo said and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Eijirou Kirishima:

Kirishima isn't jealous of anyone, he is pretty confident about our relationship. Which is another thing I like about him.

Tenya Iida:

Iida didn't know that my brother was Shinso and he caught me giving him a kiss on the head. "What is this!" Iida said and did a weird chopping motion. "Um? Giving my little brother a kiss?" I said looking at Iida. "So you weren't cheating on me?" He said with a confused face. "Of course not! I would never do that!" I said smiling. "Shinso is my twin! Even though we look nothing alike!" I said with a smile. "I'm older than him by 5 minutes." I said with a laugh. "Oh, ok. Bye! See you later!" Iida said and ran away. "That's your boyfriend?" Shinso asked, I smiled and laughed. "Yeah, i'm going to find a place to sleep wanna come?" I asked and we went to sleep on the roof.