Becoming Friends!

Izuku Midoryia:

I walked down the hall enjoying my break, I wasn't a student here. I was more of a trainer to the students, I was already a pro-hero. I noticed that boy I saved earlier in the week. "Hey." I said suddenly popping up behind him, he seemed like her was looking for something. "AH!" He turned around with a blush. "Oh, uh, hey. I was l-looking for you." He said hiding himself with his arms.

'Cute' I thought to myself. "Why were you looking for me?" I asked him. "I wanted to say thank you for saving the other day." He said. "Oh, well, your welcome!" I said smiling. "Well, I should go now. Class is starting soon." He said and started walking away.

"Hey!" I called out to him. He turned around, "We should be friends!" I said and smiled, he blushed. "Y-yeah, ok!" He said smiling. 'Too cute!' I thought to myself.

Shoto Todoroki:

It was lunch now and I was about to leave when I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Oh, hey Todoroki!" I said smiling. "Want to train again?" He asked. "Yeah! But let's go get lunch first!" I said smiling. I pulled him along to the cafeteria. We got our food, but there was no where to sit. "Hmm, we should go eat outside!" I said smiling. "Sure" He agreed and we went outside.

We sat down near the training ground, I used my quirk to make some wooden chairs and table. "How did you do that?" Todoroki asked. "I made it by mixing both of my quirks." I replied smiling. "Cool." He said and sat down.

We ate and when we were done we spared. Once again he won. "Wow Todoroki you really are amazing!" I said with stars in my eyes. "Thanks." He said with a small blush. "Hmm, Todoroki?" I looked at him with sparkles around me. "Can we be friends?" I asked sparkling. "Yeah." He said with a small smile. "Yay!" I said smiling.

We went to class after the bell rang.

Katsuki Bakugo:

I was just leaving the library with some old books, we just got new ones and wanted to get rid of the old ones. I once again was doing this alone, I didn't have Iida to help me right now. "Oi, bookworm do you need help again?" I looked around the books and saw Bakugo. "Oh, uh, you don't need to help me, I-I got this." I said stuggling to just keep balance. "Tch, you obviously need help. Your to weak to hold these all by yourself." He said and grabbed some books from the top. "Oh, t-thanks again." I said and blushed.

"Yeah yeah, where are you taking these?" He asked. "I'm taking these to the furnace" I said. "Ok, let's go you bookworm." He said and we went to the furnace. "T-thanks again Bakugo." I said blushing with a small smile, I looked at him and he had a small blush on his cheeks too.

After that, he would be there to help me with carrying books. Soon that turned into him helping me sort out the books in the library too. We just naturaly became friends. We would help eachother with homework and hang out at lunch. I liked this, I only ever had Iida as my friend. It was nice having another friend there to help when needed.

Eijirou Kirishima:

(You guys are already friends)

Tenya Iida:

I was in the library studying for the next test that was coming up. "Oh, so you really don't just sleep in class huh?" I heard a voice behind me and I already knew it was Iida. "I told you, I don't sleep in class. I only have my head down, and plus when I am sleeping i'm usually half asleep." I explained. "I guess I should've listened in the first place." He said and sat next to me. "I'm sorry for misunderstanding you Y/N." He said looking at me. "Hmm, I don't accept." I said with a smile.

He looked shocked "What will make you forgive me?" He asked. "Be a friend and help me out." I said smiling at him. "Alright I can do that!" He said smiling. "Great, so I need help on this question." I asked, "Ok, let's see this first you need too...."

We studied together and got some of my homework done too, after that we were friends.