When You're Sick!

(Today I'm doing this on phone so expect mistakes lol)

Izuku Midoryia:

I ended up getting sick today because I forgot to bring my umbrella and I have to run home in the rain, I was even told by my father to bring an umbrella but nope I was too eager to go to school that I didn't listen!

So now I'm here in bed bored, Izuku came over to make sure I was okay which was nice of him.

"(Y/N) here is some soup" He said and handed thank bowl. "Thank you Izuku" I said and took the bowl. Izuku was very worried and was caring for me the whole day.

It was now night and he was still at my place taking care of me. "Izuku I don't mind you being here but when are you going home?" I asked him "I'm not leaving till you are better" He said and did a cute smile. "Aww, okay you can come sleep with me in the bed or you can make your own bed one the floor it's your choice" I said and lifted up the blanket, he knew what I wanted and crawled into bed with me. We started cuddling and I fell asleep in his arms.

Shoto Todoroki:

I ended up getting sick, I'm constantly ouside so I wasn't suprised that I did. Todoroki was constantly beside me and making sure I was okay, I could tell he was worried.

"Todoroki?" I asked, he looked over. "Yes?" He replied. "I want cuddles" I said and he got up and put me in his lap. "Okay" He said and we cuddled all day till I felt better, when I get a cold it doesn't last long.

Katsuki Bakugo:

It looked like he didn't care and like he was keeping his distance. But after a while I noticed he was checking up on me a lot more than usual. "Hey Bakugo?" I asked, he quickly walked around the corner. "What is it?" He said in his usual tone. "I'm hungry can you get me something to eat please?" I asked and smiled sweetly at him. "Okay," He said and later brought me a bowl of soup. "Thank you." I thanked him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, he grumbled and looked away. I smiled at him, I could tell that he was blushing. Cute!

Eijirou Kirishima:

He was constantly bugging me and worried, don't get me wrong I love all the attention but it might be a little bit to much. I tried to tell him to stop he just looked sad and I just let him do whatever after that.

Tenya Iida:

He gave me everything I needed, and made sure to do everthing you're supposed to do when you're sick. I wasn't allowed out of bed, only for the washroom, he gave me medicine, food, and blankets. I didn't mind since I sleep most of the day. Because of everything he did it didn't even last a day.

Shinso Hitoshi:

He didn't even know I was sick, since we mostly see eachother after school. When I was better I told him I was sick, he was a little annoyed because he wanted to help me but forgave me right away.

Neito Monoma:

He was really protective and worried for me even if he didn't show it. He made sure I was healthy by the end of the week.

I'm thinking of ending this book here because I want to make other books and I am not good at making two books at once sooo...yeah. lol
When I reach milestones, or a popular holiday comes up i'll add a special chapter!