The Notebook

"I told you to shut up." He says covering her mouth to prevent her from screaming.

The girl bites his hand and cries for her life.
"J-jungkook please stop. We're friends."

Jungkook laughs hysterically as he looks at his old classmate tied up in a mattress which was inside his secret house in the middle of no where. Most of his victims were killed there and Some were thrown in the dessert.

"I dont have friends." Jungkook said.

He grabs a small towel and ties it around her mouth. He then walks to a small table and picks up His favorite blades.

The girl begans to scream once she sees what jungkook is holding. He smirks and walks back to her.

"Any last words?" He asked smiling big.

_______

"Yumi I'm home!" Jungkook yelled.

His wife didn't answer back like she usually does. Maybe she wasn't home he thought.

He took a bath and thought of her ~Of all her beautiful features. The stuff about her that drove him crazy.

Her hair was black and long. It was very straight but it would get puffy during rainy days which jungkook loved because she seemed so adorable.

Her eyes were tremendously brown, so brown that in the sun they looked red. They were like a cherry coffee. Her smile was his weakness. He knew all the scars in her body. Every single mark she had, he knew about it.

Yumi was his first kiss in 5th grade and since then he always liked her. He always had a thing for her.

She was popular and had many friends but popularity didn't mean nothing to her. She would still walk to jungkook and hang out with him even tho he was known for being the weird emo kid who'll kill you if you mess with him.

When jungkook was going to ask her out she rejected him. It wasn't because she didn't like him. It was because she was moving away. He felt sad but he respected the decision since there wasn't any other choice.

Yumi came back around 7th grade and became close to Jungkook's old friend, Taehyung.

In a party while playing spin the bottle Yumi confessed to jungkook she was a Virgin and so jungkook waited for her to be ready so both of their first time would be together Just like their first kiss.

They did ended up loosing it around 10th grade. Well that's what jungkook thought before Yumi confessed her first time was with 16 year old taehyung in 9th grade when she was barely 14.

Jungkook was completely shock but that didn't stop him from loving her. He got close to her and the more their bond grew she fell in love. She revealed her feelings to Jungkook and they both started to date.

Yumi and Jungkook have been together for 6 years. They started dating when she was 15 and they got married when she turned 18. Jungkook couldn't wait any longer so he proposed at a young age. Yumi's parents respected their decision since Jungkook was stabled enough to maintain her.

"Jungkook?" A voice said from outside of the bathroom door.

"Come in." Jungkook replied. As soon as his wife walked in he smiled big.

"Sorry i didn't know you were taking a bath." She said turning around to walk back out.

He gets up naked and hugs her rubbing all the puffy soap on her clothes.

"Yah! You're wetting me!"

"I know." He whispers in her ear. "Take a bath with me it's been a long time since we've done this together."

"Well because you've been staying overtime at work." She mumbles.

He spun her around and brought her waist close to his. He laughed and kissed her pouting face.

"Finish your bath. I have to prepare Dinner and do laundry."

He nods smiling and takes a proper shower while Yumi went to their room.

She grabbed all the dirty clothes and puts them in a basket. She usually washes jungkook's white shirts separate from the colorful clothes because she's afraid they'll come out in different colors.

When she took his white button down shirt out of the basket she noticed red stains. She tried not to panic but Her head was jumping in conclusions.

"I dropped ketchup on myself." Jungkook said from behind. She dropped the shirt inside the washing machine and put a hand over her heart feeling startled.

"You need to stop being so messy." She told him pointing at his chest.

He smiles. "Sorry I was eating while driving. Got hungry on my way to work."

"Next time tell me to pack you lunch." She frowns.

She washed the whole clothes and walked to the kitchen with him.

They ate dinner together and watched movies for the rest of the night.

Jungkook was falling asleep on her lap. She looked at him and thought about the stains on his shirt. They looked too big for ketchup stains.

Yumi's head was getting the best of her. The next day she decided to secretly follow him to work. She felt like jungkook was hiding something.

Once he got inside the building she drove back home and went through all his things. She found a notebook named 'The K list' with a lot of girls names written on it.

Some of the names looked familiar but what caught her eye the most was Her very own name written in the first line.

Her surname wasn't Jeon in the book. It was her original one. Kim Yumi.