Claustrophobia

A ray of sunlight hit yumi's face causing her eyes to open. She wiped her face and looked to the side and sighed in relief when she saw jungkook peacefully sleeping.

He had a hand on her thigh. She smiled and stared at him as he slept.

"How long are you going to be staring at me for?" He asked out of no where.

Her eyes went wide but then she playfully hit him in his side. "I can't stare at you?"

"No you creep." He says pulling her in for a kiss.

He smiles in between it when he feels her trying to fight him.

"Stop you have morning breath!" She yells

Jungkook laughs and purposely blows on her face. "Smell it!"

She backs away but he's holding onto her arms. "Yah! Are you trying to kill me!"

"I would never do such thing to you." He says kissing her skin.

She smiles and lays on his arm.

Jungkook's phone vibrates. He grabs it and see's the message he's gotten.

"Who is it?" Yumi asked.

"Your brother, he wants all of us to have dinner at his place at 6."

Yumi tilts her head and looks at jungkook. "By all of us you mean the boys right?"

He nods staring at her.

"Omg I'm getting High school vibes!" She squeals. "Hopefully no one is busy I really want everybody to go!"

"you know sometimes I wonder if your brother ever annoys his wife with his jokes." Jungkook said.

"That's exactly why she fell in love with him. Seokjin makes everyone laugh. He's like a clown." Yumi giggled.

Jungkook scoffs before giggling. "No he's the entire circus."

She laughs along with him and gets up from the bed to take a shower. Jungkook gets up and follows her.

______

Jungkook wore an all black puma outfit while Yumi wore the same except her shoes were Air Force 1's.

She grabbed a jacket to top it off

She grabbed a jacket to top it off. Jungkook told her she looked good without it but she refused to take it off because of her weight gain.

They both walked out hand in hand and drove to Jin's house.

When Yumi walked infront of jungkook to open the door, he smacked her butt complementing her figure.

"Please don't lie to me I look fat." She frowns

"No you look, Umm how can I say it? Thick?" He says.

She looks at him with a serious face. " No This is what being a house wife looks like. I spent my whole life at home eating whatever I see."

"I prefer you this way," jungkook says. "You were too skinny back then I didn't like it. You seemed unhealthy."

There was silence between them. Their both looking at each other's eyes. She felt hurt just by thinking how in the beginning of their relationship jungkook disliked her body.

She turned back around and right when she was about to knock the door opens revealing Taehyung.

Jungkook glares at him but Yumi quickly bows at him and walks in to greet the others.

"Oh you made it," Jin tells his younger sister. "I thought jungkook was going to have you locked up."

Jin is older than Yumi by 5 years. They both share one parent which is their father Mr. Kim. Jin Grew up living with Yumi's mom when his mom past away when he was only 5. Sadly their parents moved to Busan after Yumi got married.

"Why would I have her locked up?" Jungkook asked.

"Don't you remember in Junior year when you got drunk and locked her up in your closet because she wanted to go to a party and you weren't letting her go?" Namjoon asked

Yumi ate a chocolate strawberry that Jimin gave her and watched them conversate.

"I didn't mean to. I apologized to her already." Jungkook said.

"Dude you literally traumatized her. You threw her in a room that had no lights in it and tortured her with scary made up stories knowing she hates the dark." Yoongi said.

"Can we please not go there?" She asked with a grimacing face.

"Yeah that was messed up," Hoseok said. "You're the reason why she hates small rooms."

Jungkook was getting pissed but he wasn't  showing it yet. Yumi noticed when he moved his gaze to her.

She knew it was her fault because she was the one who told them that story after panicking when the lights went out causing the boys to hug her at the same time. It made her feel trapped in the middle of their Uno game.

"Sounds like Claustrophobia." Taehyung said.

"Stop please we're not here to talk about this." Yumi frowns.

"Sorry you're right. We apologize." Jin said.

Yumi nods in approval and walks to the living room. Jin's wife, Yoora, was no where in sight and she was usually the one who would always be close to her.

"Hey." a voice says sitting next to her.

Yumi looks to her side and see's taehyung smiling at her.

"We're not supposed to be talking." She tells him.

"So now you're just going to let him control you?" He asked

She scrunches her eyebrows and looks at him. "Who said he was the one stopping me from talking to you?"

Taehyung was about to say something when jungkook walked in to the living room to see both of them sitting super close to each other.

This was his first time wanting to kill a guy so bad.

Yumi got up and stared at jungkook with a sorry face. He was just raging in the inside but tae was one of his closest friends so he couldn't harm him. Not yet.

__________

Vote & comment 💫