Arrested

Yumi and Jungkook flew to Seoul. As soon as they got off the plane and headed inside the airport, Yumi noticed a lot of police cars parking.

Jungkook didn't pay attention to them. He grabbed yumi's hand and walked outside.

Sirens were heard from far away and police cars aggressively parked in front of them.

5 police men came out and walked towards Jungkook and Yumi.

Yumi's anxiety was rising when she saw one of them grabbed jungkook's arm.

"Jungkook!" Yumi yelled as they tried separating her from him.

She was holding onto him tight preventing the police from handcuffing him.

Someone harshly pulled her away and she looks up and sees an angry Namjoon.

She pushed him away and tried to go back for Jungkook who was already being hand cuffed by yoongi.

"What the hell is going on!" She yells at him.

"Yumi it's okay baby I'll be out soon." Jungkook said

Namjoon grabs onto her hand to stop her from running to him. "Yumi lets go."

"No," she says with watery eyes. "Why are you doing this to me?!"

"You know what he's done."

"He's innocent!" She yelled.

"Take him." Yoongi ordered to the police men.

"No!" Yumi protest fighting her way out of Namjoon's hold.

He pulled her inside his car and drove away.

"I'm sorry Yumi but it was an order from the judge."

Yumi was crying silently. She didn't respond to him. When they arrived to her house she ran inside and slammed the door on his face.

"You're not welcome here." She yelled running upstairs to her room.

Namjoon sighs and leans his head on the door. "I'm sorry Yumi i promise you I'm trying my best to prove him innocent." He whispered.

________

Its been a week since jungkook's arrest. Yumi is only aloud to see him for an hour every Tuesday's, Thursday's and Sunday's. She took him food and told him how much she missed him.

Everytime Yumi got home from places The house was quiet and empty like usual but this time it felt like their was something missing. It was just her and kookie now.

"I want you to come home." She whispers making herself into a ball in the bed.

It was a Saturday night and instead of spending it out with friends she spent it home crying.

The next day Yumi didn't visit jungkook. She couldn't get out of bed. She felt sick with the thought of him being locked up. It made her lose appetite.

Her door bell rung like 6 times and she didn't bother getting up. She looked and looked at the door waiting for the lock to turn as a sign that jungkook was home.

Most of the time she sat on the couch and stared at the door for hours.

"Yumi please open we know you're in there." She hears a voice from outside.

She lays back and hugs a pillow sighing.

Her phone rings and she picks up.

"Yumi." She hears in the other line.

She sat up Quickly smiling. "Jungkook?"

"Baby I miss you so much when are you coming?" He asked

Her smile fades and she looks down. "I'm sorry I can't today. I'm not feeling well."

It went silent for a few seconds "It's fine please come when you're better."

"I will."

"I get to call you for a couple of minutes," he says smiling. "I really miss you Yumi you don't know how bored I am without you."

"I miss you too jungkook."

"Have you ate?" He asked. "How's kookie?"

"No I'm not hungry and he's fine."

"Please eat I have to go I love you."

"Love you too. Bye." Yumi says in a low tone. The phone call ended and Yumi bursts out in tears.

Her body slowly falls to the ground. "I can't take this anymore."

Her front door opens and Namjoon and Jin walked in and saw her on the ground crying hard.

Yoora amd yoongi were right behind him and yoora's eyes watered seeing yumi's state.

"Let it out." Jin says hugging his sister. "Let it all out."

"I can't take this anymore it fucking hurts."

"I know it does Yumi that's why we're here for you." Yoora said wiping her tears away.

Yumi sniffles and looks up and sees Namjoon standing in front of her.

Namjoon expected her to kick him out but she didn't say anything. She got to her feet and looked at him.

"Have you been eating?" Yoongi asked.

Yumi shook her head. "I'm not hungry."

"You still have to eat." Jin said

"I can't. I get grossed out."

"It doesn't matter you have to eat something."

Yumi rolled her eyes and turned away from them. "I'm going to sleep."

"Stop," Jin said pulling her back. "Eat with us."

Yoora opened the Panda Express bag yoongi was holding and the smell immediately affected yumi.

She slapped a hand over her mouth and ran to the bathroom to throw up.

"This is going to keep happening if she doesn't start eating." Yoora sighed walking behind her.