Daydream

"Where's your wife?" Yumi asked Jin.

Jin looked at his watch and back at her. "She just got out of work, im sure she's on her way right now."

"Have you spoke to Mom?" Yumi asked him referring to her mom since he grew up calling her like that too.

"Actually good question. She told me to ask you if you wanted anything from L.A" Jin says

Yumi's eyes widen "What? She's in L.A?"

"Yeah with dad."

"Why didn't she tell me?" She asked.

Jin sighs as he serves the food in the table. "That's exactly what I said when I called her."

The front door opens and Yoora comes in with a bag of fruits. Yumi Rans to her and throws her body on her causing Yoora to stumble a little.

Yoora and her were best friends since high school. She was 3 years older than Yumi and 1 year younger than Jin.

"Wow you came!" Yoora said.

"Yeah I know." Yumi replied.

"You look a little....Umm......healthier."

Yumi's face goes straight. "Just say fat."

"No! No! That's not what I meant" Yoora protested.

"She meant to say you look thick." Jungkook said from behind.

Yoora smile appears as she pinches yumi's butt. "Yeah that's the word."

"We should start eating I'm hungry." Yoongi said.

Everybody agreed and took a sit.

"How's your job going?" Jin asks Namjoon.

"Its Great. I'm a detective now." Namjoon smiles showing his deep dimples.

Tae pats his shoulder "Wow that's great hyung!"

"Any girlfriend?" Jimin asked

Namjoon's cheek turn pink. "Well I wasn't going to say anything but yeah I have a girlfriend."

"Who?" Yumi and yoora asked at the same time.

"Her name is Jo Heeji."

"When are we going to meet her?" Jimin asked.

"Soon." Namjoon said.

"When are you and Yumi coming for dance practice?" Hoseok asks Yoora.

"I don't know Yumi when do you want to go?" Yoora ask.

Yumi didn't reply. She was daydreaming. Everybody looked at her weirdly and repeated her name 2 times.

Yumi was thinking about the terrifying day jungkook had locked her up.

*Flashback*

"I'm going to a party and I might stay over at Yoora's" Yumi said.

Jungkook's face dropped serious when he heard those words. "No you're not."