Show me

*Warning: 18+*

The whole day Jungkook and Yumi spent it exploring new places. They even ate at restaurants and made friends with random people who constantly complimented Yumi's hair or beauty.

"I really liked the restaurant we went to. The pasta was so good," she says taking off her shoes. "We should go back soon."

"We should." Jungkook said.

Yumi took her top off and walked to the bathroom looking for her towel.

"Jungkook do you know where I left my towel?"

He looks up at her and shakes his head.

"I can't find it!" She groaned.

"It's probably in my suitcase." He said.

As soon as Yumi opened his suit case she saw her towel on top.

"Yumi." Jungkook calls out.

"Yes?"

"How was the movie night with SeokJin and Yoora? I never asked."

"It was great but the movie was disappointing."

"Why's that?" He asked

"We watched titanic I'm sure you've watched it before."

Jungkook starts to laugh. "Don't tell me you're mad that jack died?"

"Somewhat." She said.

"Can I ask Who else was there?"

Yumi turned a light purple. "It was just us." She lies.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"So Taehyung was invisible to you?" He asked with a serious tone.

"Well yeah because I didn't talk to him."

"You're lying Yumi."

"I'm not."

"Seokjin told me the purpose of that stupid movie night was to bring you both closer."

"When did he tell you this?" She asked confused.

"The day after. You're supposed to make it seem like you don't like him," he sighs and rolls his eyes. "That's If you don't want them to find out you guys were fuck buddies."

"We were never fuck buddies!" Yumi yells with anger.

"Well my fucken bad."

"You always do this," She Says rolling her eyes and turning away from him. "You're just a jealous piece of shit who can't let go of the past."

Jungkook quickly got up from the bed and walked behind her. He grabbed her by the arm and spun her around making her body face his. "What the fuck did you just say?"

"Aren't you tired of making me feel bad? Everytime you bring him you always have something negative to say!" She lets out

"Well no shit Yumi! I don't like him!"

"But you guys used to be bestfriends!"

"Yeah until you fucked him!"

Yumi felt bad. Everytime jungkook said those words she felt like a dirty person, like some slut.

"I didn't even speak to you when I was fucking your bestfriend! I didn't even know he was your bestfriend until you told me!" She yells her lungs out. Tears were building up but she didn't want to let them out just yet.