Detective Kim

Yoongi was sitting in his desk when His boss Choi, walked over to him and threw a thick file on the table causing the room to echo.

"I need you to Persuade Detective Kim to get back to work." He said referring to Namjoon.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at the file. "For?"

"I'm putting him and 2 others on the case of The serial killer who's currently on the lose."

Yoongi nods and as soon as he opened the file he felt a weird sensation run through his body when he saw the pictures of the Suspects.

The 2 detectives, Nakamoto and Dong, walked in and Detective Choi pointed down at the picture of the first suspect. "He's new to the list. We had some accusations made on his name so we need him under investigation," he then pointed at 3 more. "These are also new. Once Detective Kim gets back we can begin interrogating the suspects but for now just get as much information as you can."

_______

Yoongi felt numb on his way to Namjoon's house. He didn't know how he was going to break down the news to him.

He stopped at a red light and looked over the passenger sit and stared at the thick file one last time before driving away.

He finally made it to Namjoon's house and he knocked on His door a few times and was greeted by a tired Namjoon carrying a baby to sleep.

"Sorry, I can come back another time." yoongi said.

"No," Namjoon says. "It's okay let me put him in his crib and I'll come back to you."

Yoongi nods and takes a sit in the sofa. His hands were sweating but he still kept a serious face.

"What's up?" Namjoon asked sitting in front of him.

Yoongi threw the file in front of him and pointed at it as a sign for Namjoon to open it but he didn't. He just stared at it.

"What is this?" He asked.

"Detective Choi wants you to work on the case."

Namjoon opened it and his eyes widen at the first page. He slammed it shut and got up. "No fucking way i'm working on this!"

"I knew you were going to say that but you don't have any other choice. Their will be 2 other detectives helping you since this case is a really big one." Yoongi said.

"Yoongi! This is my friend! I can't put jungkook under investigation like that!" Namjoon yelled.

"I don't want to either," Yoongi clenched his jaw. "But this is work."

"How the hell am I going to tell Yumi?" Namjoon sighs. "She'll cry."

"I don't know but you have to tell her now he's in this list for a reason."

Namjoon rubbed his face and took a deep breath before pulling his phone out. "I can't work on this case."

"We really don't have another option. I'm just the back up here and I'm forced to help you out." Yoongi complained.

"Why me?" Joon asked. "Why me out of all the detectives we have?"

Yoongi massaged the bridge of his nose and looked down. "You were given this case because this somehow connects to your girlfriends murderer. The crazy psychopath who's killing women was probably the same one that killed Heeji."

"But why is jungkook on here?" Namjoon asked.

"Some big companies are being targeted because the victims used to work for them."

"That's not a good reason to put him in the list." Namjoon said annoyed.

"Detective Choi probably put him in the list to interrogate him and ask him if he knows anything about the victims since he's the CEO of Korea's biggest company and as you can see a lot of them worked for him."

Namjoon tilts his head back and let's out a long breath. "We can't tell Yumi yet."

"I know." Yoongi said.

"I'll be going back to the office tomorrow, make an appointment for Jungkook at 4."

"Got it." Yoongi bowed and dissmised himself fast.

_______

"Aren't kids cute?" Yoora said looking at the children having fun in the playground.

"They are," Yumi said. "Their all blessings."

"My little Yuri would've been 7 right now and Baby Jinnie would've been 5." Yoora speaks with a sad tone.

Yumi frowns and faces Yoora who was staring at the children with loving eyes.

"You were young" Yumi says. "Miscarriages happen."

"But it was 2 times Yumi."

"It's not your fault," she said touching yoora's hand. "It was an accident."

"Do you think seokjin still wants me or he's just with me because he feels bad for me?"

Yumi let out a small laugh. "My brother is crazy for you. I remember when in his last day of senior year he came to my room crying because he wasn't going to see you everyday like before."

"He cried?" Yoora asked.

Yumi nodded smiling. "Yes a lot."

Yoora smiled and looked back at the children. Yumi stared at her and then her gaze fell to the children as well.

Yumi Met Yoora in freshmen (9th grade)  year when she was just 14, except Yoora was 17, in Junior year. (11th grade) Seokjin had just left high school to attend college.

Yoora had a misscariage with seokjin's child in the middle of 11th grade and it left her sad and broken. The second time she got pregnant again she was 19 but she lost it due to a car accident. Jin was pretty excited for the baby but when he was told about the news he was sad and didn't show it.

"Seokjin wants to adopt." Yoora says finally breaking the silence.

"That's not a bad idea." Yumi said.

"It's not." she smiles. She squished yumi's hand and faces her. "When are you planning to have kids?"

Yumi shrugs and looks away. "I don't know."

"You have the perfect age to have kids."

"Namjoon said that too," Yumi frowns. "I'm ready but the other person is not."

"Oh."

"Yeah we should go home because if jungkook doesn't find me there he'll lose his shit."

Yoora smiles and flicks yumi's head. "Don't you think I know that."

Yumi giggled and rubs her head as they walk back to the car.