A New Target

2 MONTHS LATER

This past Month jungkook was barely home. He rarely paid attention to Yumi. He would only show affection before he left to work. He was out during the day and night and Yumi was tired of it. She felt unloved. She wanted to leave the house.

She was scared to tell him her feelings since jungkook always wanted everything his way and never really cared about what she wanted.

"I'm going to seokjin's house" Yumi tells jungkook who had barely came home from work.

"Why? Is there a party going on?" He asked.

Yumi was trying to find an excuse to go. Namjoon who was ignoring her for 2 months, barely answered her message yesterday and he was currently waiting for her in Jin's house.

"Actually Jin has a message for me from my parents."

Jungkook lays in the couch and turns on the Tv. "And he cant call to deliver the message?"

Yumi stopped cooking. She threw the spoon in the sink and picked up her keys.

Jungkook sat up and watched her head to the door. "Where the hell are you going?" He asked angrily.

She ignored his question and walked straight to her car. She got on and drove away. She was tired of being home, She was tired feeling isolated and For that reason her eyes got teary.

She was a grown person who shouldn't be asking permission to leave her own house.

She saw her phone light up with jungkook's call but instead of answering she turned it off. She kept driving until she finally reached her destination.

She got off the car and walked inside Jin's house wiping a tear.

"Hey," Namjoon says. "You made it."

"Yeah." Yumi fake smiles. "Why haven't you answered any of my calls or messages?"

"I'll explain right now." Namjoon says.

Yumi nods and looks around. "Where's Jin?"

"He's working," Yoora says coming out of the kitchen. "The reason we called you here is because Namjoon has some news to tell us. We were waiting for you."

"Well I'm here now, what is it?" Yumi asked.

"My Son was born 2 days after we went shopping for baby clothes." Namjoon says smiling big showing his dimples.

"Oh my god that is so great!!" Yumi yells hugging him.

Yoora gasped surprised and hugged him as well. "Congrats! You're finally a father!"

"Thank you." He said.

"When are we going to see him? Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Yoora asked.

"Well my girlfriend is going to Busan tonight and her parents don't know she was pregnant so she's leaving the baby to me," He says. "You guys can come over to help out and sorry for not telling you guys soon. I've been busy with the baby."

"Isn't it dangerous for her to move a lot?" Yumi asked

He sighs and sits down. "That's what I said but she's being stubborn and she really wants to see her parents."

"Well there's not much we can do but we sure will help you take care of him." Yoora said

Yumi smiles and and sits across Namjoon. "What's your baby's name anyways?"

"Joonho," He says. "It's my name and heeji's dad's name put together."

"Well that's creative." Yoora said.

Yoora's doorbell started to ring and suddenly it started ringing over and over and the knocking became louder.

Yumi furrowed her eyebrows walking behind Yoora who was on her way to open up.

As soon as she unlocked it the door flew open revealing an angry Jungkook.

He glared at Yumi so hard She felt like he wanted her dead.

"Why the fuck aren't you picking up any of my calls huh?!" He yells at yumi's face.

"Woah Jungkook calm down." Namjoon says backing him away.

"You stay the hell out of it!" He yells at him. "I'm talking to my wife right now!"

He grabs a hold of yumi's Arm and pulls her extremely hard to him.

Namjoon's face went serious. "Don't forget who I am. I can take you to jail so let her go."

"Jail my ass!" Jungkook yells. "This is my wife nobody can tell me what to do with her!"

"Jungkook you're hurting her!" Yoora whisper shouts.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked Yumi.

Yumi is silent. She was angry at him for causing a scene.

"Let go of me!" She yells.

She pulls her arm away from him and walks out of the house. She hops in her car and attempts to drive home.

The black car behind her was going the same speed as her, beeping non stop.

Yumi looked back and saw jungkook yelling and hitting the steering wheel.

She took another route making Jungkook get lost and drove away somewhere she can be in peace.

Jungkook in the other hand was going crazy. He went home more angry than ever and already had a punishment for Yumi prepared.

He felt like Namjoon was trying to take her away so he already had a plan up his sleeve to hurt him without touching him.

He hated seeing his friends suffer but he hated more watching them get close to Yumi.

Nobody can ever touch Yumi but him Or be close to her. Yumi knew she couldn't be close to them either but she didn't listen. She broke jungkook's number one rule.

Jungkook walked inside his closet and grabbed a notebook. He flipped to a new page and wrote another name under 'The K List'.

The K List
•Jo Heeji

Jungkook studied her so well when joon told everyone about her. He took his time to search her whereabouts and now that he knows everything about her she's nothing but a new target.

She was the opportunity Jungkook had to hurt Namjoon.