Betrayal

*WARNING: 🔞*

After a long while in the mall Namjoon dropped Yumi off at home. She waved at him and watched her car disappear before walking inside.

She noticed everything was dark inside and she let out a loud sigh before unlocking the door.

Yumi closes the door lightly when she got inside but Suddenly a light goes on. She shuts her eyes hard and pressed her lips together while turning around.

"How was dance practice?" Jungkook asked sitting in the couch.

"Good." Yumi says placing her keys on top of the nearest Drawer.

"You came late," he says looking at his watch. "Dance is usually 6 through 8. Since when did it change to 6 to 11?"

Yumi stayed silent.

"I asked you a question." He says speaking loud with a serious tone.

"I got carried away"

"Why didn't you pick up your phone when I called?" He said.

"I didn't get any of your calls." Yumi said going through her bag to get her phone.

It was silent. She was still searching and jungkook was just glaring at her with his tongue pushing the inside of his cheek.

"Did Namjoon go?" He asked out of no where.

Yumi stopped looking through her back and stared deeply into his soul. "Did you follow me?"

Jungkook stood up from the couch and got close to her. "Are you fucking Namjoon?"

"What?"

"I asked you a damn question Yumi! Why can't you fucking answer it!" He yells

Yumi's eyes were getting glossy. She always feared him and right now she saw nothing but darkness in his eyes. The same darkness she saw when she met him.

"No I did not." She responded shaking a bit.

"You're a liar! Don't lie to me! Marriages don't work like that!"

"I didn't," she yells with tears falling. "I would never do that to you!"

Jungkook was about to pull her wrist when someone started knocking in their door. He moved his gaze to the sound and back down at Yumi who had tears falling out.

She turned around and walked straight to the door. Jungkook caught up to her and stood behind the door so the person wouldn't see him.

Yumi wiped her eyes and opened the door revealing Namjoon. "Hi."

"Hi sorry you forgot your phone in my car." He says handing it to her.

Yumi looks behind the door at jungkook and quickly looks away to joon. "Thanks."

Namjoon noticed her red eyes and the weird way she was acting. "Are you okay" he asked.

She looked at jungkook who was death glaring her and telling her to say "yeah." With just his face expression.

"Yeah I'm okay. Just tired." She said trying hard to not break down or ask him for help.

"Are you sure?" He asked

"Yeah I'm heading to bed. Thank you again. Please drive safe." She said closing the door.

She looked at jungkook who was shaking his head.

"You fucked him." He points at her. "I didn't think you were like this Yumi."

"Jungkook i-" "Get the fuck out of my house!" He yells interrupting her.