Movie Night

"Goodmorning babe." Yumi tells jungkook who came downstairs rubbing his face.

"Morning." He says placing a kiss on her lips.

She placed his breakfast on the table and sits across him smiling. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out and do cool things that couples do."

Jungkook poked his pancake and took a bite out of it before looking up at Yumi. "I work."

"Right." Yumi said rolling her eyes.

"Aren't you going to eat?" He asked.

"I'm not hungry."

"Eat something."

"I will maybe later at Jin's house." She said.

Jungkook swallowed his food and looked at her with a serious face. "You're going out?"

"It's just Jin's house. Since I don't ever do anything fun and Yoora is the only one who actually likes to do things with me."

"Stay home. It's dangerous."

"Here we go again." She rolled her eyes.

"Yes here we go again." He said with a serious tone.

"Why can't I ever go out?" She yells.

"I'm scared you'll find someone better than me." Jungkook thought.

"Why can't I ever do anything with you?" She continues yelling. "I just want to spend time with you like before when we were in high school!"

"I'm sorry Yumi I'll try to make time for us, I promise."

"You always say that," Yumi said getting up and walking out of the kitchen. "It's always the same shit with you."

"What are you doing?" Jungkook says following her upstairs.

"I'm leaving," She yells putting clothes in a luggage. "I can't be locked in this house forever feeling so unloved all the damn time."

"Yumi I said I was sorry."

"I don't care! your sorry is not enough it won't make this feeling go away!"

Jungkook snatched the clothes from her hand and threw it to the bed. He cupped her face and looked at her in the eyes. "You said you were never going to leave me."

Yumi looks down and a tear escapes her eye.

"Did That not mean anything to you?" He asked. "Do you not love me?"

"I do!" She protested. "I do."

"Then?"

Yumi slams her lips on him and jungkook moves her to the bed gently.

Right when he moved his lips on her neck his phone started ringing. Jungkook groaned and got up to answer it.

"What Namjoon? I was in the middle of something."

"We need to see each other again."

"When?"

"When can you?"

"Next week on Monday."

"See you on monday then."

"What was that?" Yumi asked.

"Nothing just work." Jungkook replied hovering over Yumi. Once their lips touched a phone rang again. Jungkook groaned and backed away.