Namjoon's Secret

Yumi's outfit:

Namjoon's outfit:

Namjoon's outfit:

"What time do you think jungkook will come back home?" Namjoon asked Yumi once she got inside his car

"No idea. I'm sure he's coming back late." She replied.

He hummed and drove to their destination. The whole car ride Yumi was playing games on her phone while joon focused on the road.

They both got off and Walked to the restaurant door.

Jungkook who was parked a couple of cars away noticed the familiar figure walking to the door. He immediately recognized Namjoon but He kept his eyes focused on the girl. She was so familiar to him.

Namjoon grabbed the door open for Yumi and she looked up smiling at him.

"Yumi?" Jungkook asked as he saw the smiley face looking up. "You fucking whore!" He yelled in his car. He hit the steering wheel causing it to honk.

Yumi looked back to the cars for a brief second and Namjoon was just looking down at her.

"Are you okay?" He asked. She nodded and walked in.

"How many sits?" A waitress asked.

"For two." Joon smiled putting two fingers up.

"Please follow me." The waitress said.

As they settled Jungkook was going crazy inside his car. His head was telling him to go on a killing spree but it was also telling him to punish Yumi to the point she becomes terrified of him. Jungkook didn't want to but he felt like there wasn't any other choice.

"So," Namjoon said. "I called you because I need your help on something big."

"I feel like you're going to ask me how to get back at your ex," Yumi says looking through the menu. "If that's the case you got the wrong person because I've been with the same guy my whole life."