Keep it a secret

It was a new day. Jungkook decided to stay in for the morning and go to work around the afternoon.

Yumi was downstairs cleaning and playing around with kookie when someone suddenly knocks on her door. She jumps and looks at the door for a fast second before walking to open it.

She looked through the peep hole and saw a tall figure standing infront. She immediately recognized this person and opened it.

"Hey Detective Kim." She says wiggling her eyebrows

"Hi." Namjoon replied shyly at her.

"Come in," she says motioning inside but he refused.

"Where's jungkook?" He asked.

"He's upstairs asleep, why? Do you need me to wake him up?"

"No. I'm actually here to talk to you." He says with seriousness plastered on his face.

"Did I break a law?" Yumi asked with a worried voice.

"No," he laughs. "There's something I need to tell you."

She steps out and closes the door. "What happened?"

Namjoon scratches the back of his head and looks to his sides before facing down to look at yumi. "I was wondering if you can help me out with something."

"What is it that you need help with?"

"What if we meet up later on and maybe I can tell you there?" He says putting both of his hands in his pocket not breaking the eye contact with her.

"Sure but where do you want to meet?" She asked.

"Somewhere we can get food," He says. "Is anywhere fine?"

Yumi nods.

"So a restaurant?" He asked her

She nods again.

"Okay I'll text you the address." He starts to walk away.

"Wait!" Yumi says. "Jungkook can't know about this. He doesn't let me leave the house when he's at work unless it's dance practice with hoseok and yoora."

Namjoon grabs her cheeks and squishes them. "Don't worry I'll keep it a secret."

She nods and waves him goodbye when he walks to his car.

She went back inside and kookie was laying inside jungkook's shoe.

Yumi grins big and takes him out. She lays him in her lap and talks to him. "I want a baby."

'Meow' was the only response she got again.

Yumi still didn't care and scratched kookie's head. "You'll make an amazing friendship with one of my kids. Just wait until jungkook is ready and we'll give you a buddy. Maybe you're going to be a part of tea party," she giggled. "or maybe video games or soccer which I'm sure I won't allow it but their going to want you to fetch. Cats don't even fetch." She says laughing at the thought of it.

Kookie purrs at her touch but Yumi doesn't stop. "Maybe soon you'll find a family too. You know, when I start letting you go outside for potty you'll find a fluffy cat who's probably more lovelier than your daddy jungkook."

"What do you mean more lovelier than me? I am the loveliest person walking in this planet" Jungkook jokes leaning on the wall with his arms crossed.

"Jesus jungkook!" Yumi yells putting a hand over her heart. "Did you really have to come out of no where like that?"

"Sorry," he says smiling. "I got offended."

Yumi lets go of kookie and he walks to jungkook and sits down looking up at him.

Jungkook shook his head and picked him up. "Hi buddy? Don't listen to your mom she's lying. No one will ever love you as much as me. Not even her."

Yumi's eyes widen. She speed walked to him and kicked him in the leg. "Take that back!"

"Ow!" He yell's putting the kitten down to rub his leg. "Yumi what the hell!"

"Why would you tell my son such thing!" She grits through her teeth

"It was a joke!"

She raises an eyebrow and watches him rub his leg.

He looks down at his watch and rolls his eyes. "See what you did you're making me late for work."

"I'm not holding you back jungkook. I'm not grabbing your legs to prevent you from walking away." She shot back.

"Watch your tone." He says walking upstairs. He put on his black shoes for work and Came back down fixing his tie but Yumi stops him and does it for him.

"I might come home late. Don't go out or open the door for anybody." He looks down and pecks her.

"Got it." She says nodding.

Jungkook grabs his keys and walks out. Yumi waves him goodbye when his car is leaving the driveway. She goes back in and immediately messages Namjoon.

 She goes back in and immediately messages Namjoon

Jungkook who was supposedly going work didn't go. Instead he went to look for his next victim outside of a restaurant. Meanwhile he did all this his wife was getting ready to go out to eat with one of his best friends in the same place jungkook was.