Monsters Do Exist

YUMI'S POV

It had been a week since the incident.

Heeji had return home safely. She had spent most of her time with Namjoon and her son.

She tried to spend time with me as well but I was too depressed to even do anything.

My parents found out what was happening when I got kidnapped. They were currently staying with me in my house. The house I use to share with Jungkook.

It felt so strange being here. I hated it. This place made me cry.

"Yumi." Dad says knocking outside my door.

I quickly wipe my tears and went to open up.

"Namjoon is waiting for you downstairs." He says looking at me eye to eye.

"Please don't cry. Me and your mother will do anything to help you out." He says in Korean while caressing my face. "You're going to be fine I promise."

I nod and hug him so tight. My sobs get so loud in his chest and I can feel him hugging back tightly as well.

I separated the hug and wiped my eyes once again.

I made it downstairs and Namjoon was in his black suit sitting next to jin.

"Please take care of my Yumi." My mom tells joon.

"I will."

We both head out to his car. It was silent as he started to drive to our destination. He glanced over at me a few times but didn't say anything yet.

When we finally got there namjoon faced me with an anxious face. "Are you ready?"

I nodded getting off the car. We both walked inside the building and Namjoon just had to show off his police I.D for them to immediately let us pass.

I was so nervous.

My palms were sweating terribly.

"Do you think you're going to be okay? You're going in there alone did you know that?" Namjoon asked

"Yes."

"Detective kim, you guys are aloud to go in now." A police officer says

I get up and walk behind her while Namjoon stayed back.

I took a sit in the chair and faced the person who I least wanted to see at the moment.

He survived the bullet. Detective nakamoto, who I met when I was in the hospital told me my husband is tough to kill.

"Yumi you came!" Jungkook says excited. Their was a glass between us so I couldn't really hear him but I read his lips.

He picks up the phone and waits for me to do the same.

"Hi jungkook." I say coldly with no single emotion plastered in my face.

"Yumi you're okay." He says smiling with shiny eyes.

I don't even crack a smile at all. It was hard specially cause I was fighting tears.

"Jungkook do you remember when we met?" I ask. "You were sitting alone in a table and I sat next to you because everyone else thought you were a freak and little by little as days passed I helped you get out of your comfort zone."

Jungkook was just looking at me and not saying anything.

"Remember the day after our wedding we went snow boarding and I fell on my ass and cried for an hour because I was so embarrassed?" I say finally cracking a smile.

Jungkook was smiling again. "yeah you were embarrassed because you fell in front of me."

"Remember when we went for pizza at midnight and sat in your car to talk about scary stories?"

He nods with the biggest smile in his face and I finally dropped mine. My emotions vanished looking at him.

"It's sad knowing there won't be any more of that," i say looking straight at his eyes. "I wanted this conversation to be longer but I don't want to look at you anymore. You make me sick."

"You don't mean that Yumi." Jungkook said in a hurt tone

"You made me realize monsters do exist Jungkook."

"Yumi-"

"You were just a lesson in my life that things don't actually last forever." I say cutting him off.

His eyes were shiny and glossy. My words were cutting him deep like knives. "Shut up Yumi! Shut up!" He yells

"No!" I yell back and my tears had finally decided to make an appearance. "Can't you fucking see I'm hurt?! I'm so hurt I can't cope with this sadness anymore! I hate you Jungkook i really hate you!"

"I'm sorry Yumi I really am." He says with tears rolling from his face.

"I don't want your sorry it won't change anything!" I try to wipe my tear away as I look down. "Please be honest with me Jungkook...I'm begging you."

He looks at me confused. I look up at him and gulped. "How long have you been doing this?"

"Since we started dating."

I looked down and began to sob so hard. The thought of him killing people disgusted me. The fact he was hurting woman and then returning home to me broke me in a way I never thought it would.

"You're an animal. You deserve to rot in here."

"I should've killed that bitch!" Jungkook yells in anger. "It's all her fault."

My eyes widen in fear. "W-who?"

"Wendy's friend! Maybe if she hadn't gone to the police I wouldn't even be in here!"

"You're wrong.....you're not in here because of her."

"What?" He asked confused.

"You're in here because of me. I reported you to the police."