Baby

A week later

Yumi was getting ready for a party her and jungkook were attending to. More like a ceremony.

She put on a tight dress but once she saw how it looked in the mirror she quickly wanted to take it off. Her weight gained made her super insecure and jungkook noticed the way she reacted to herself from the corner of his eye.

 Her weight gained made her super insecure and jungkook noticed the way she reacted to herself from the corner of his eye

(The dress she's wearing)

"You look good." He tells her biting his lip.

With those words she felt a bit relieved but she still wanted to change.

"You look good too." She told him.

"You don't seem so convinced with what you're wearing" jungkook says

"I hate it. I'm so fat." Yumi frowns.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her closer to him. "You're absolutely gorgeous Yumi. I can literally walk outside and yell in the top of my lungs how beautiful you are."

"Please don't," she tells him. "You're going to embarrass yourself."

"I don't care." He grins placing a kiss on her shoulder. "Come On lets go I can't be late."

______

Yumi walks inside the fancy place grabbing jungkook's arm. She felt eyes on her and that made her extremely uncomfortable. She knew the rest of the boys we're going to be here since it was a party made by her husbands company.

A pair of Fancy dressed men approach jungkook and shook his hand. Yumi just bowed at them and smiled big.

"What a Lovely wife you have." One man said obviously flirting.

Jungkook noticed it. "Thank you." He told him.

A voice started calling out for yumi in the distance. She slowly moves her head to their direction and their stood yoora and Seokjin looking at her.