Missing

"She's missing stop telling me to calm down!" Namjoon yells at all of them. "My girlfriend is missing!"

"And you think yelling is going to bring her back?" Yoora asked pissed off.

Namjoon sighs and rolls his eyes. "Im not doing her case because I was the last person who seen her. My boss wants me to take a break and stay with my son."

"With your what?" Yoongi asked confused.

"Excuse me Y-your what?" Hoseok asked choking on air.

"Did I hear right?" Taehyung asked.

"I think you said more then you should've had." Yumi said sipping her tea.

Jin opened his beer and faced Namjoon "You have a son and you didn't tell us anything?"

"I was," Namjoon Said. "I was going to when Heeji returned from Busan so you can all meet her at the same time."

"How old is your son?" Jungkook asked.

"He's about to be 2 months."

"I can't believe you have a kid and you didn't tell us anything! I thought we were all bestfriends!" Jimin yelled

"Only Yoora and yumi knew because they're girls and I needed a lot of help with these things."

"You knew?" Jungkook asked Yumi and she nodded.

Jin just looked at Yoora feeling betrayed.

"That is not the point!" Joon yells in frustration. "My girlfriend is missing! Her mother said she didn't get home!"

"I'm sure she's fine." Jungkook said smiling.

"Well that doesn't seem like it' she's not picking up any of my phone calls!"

"The police are doing their job you need to get home and take care of your kid." Yumi said.

"I can't do this alone Yumi," He sighs. "i wasn't ready for a baby, heeji wanted a kid so badly and I gave it to her thinking she was going to do all the work and now that she's not even here what the hell am I supposed to do?"

"You have us," Yoora says speaking up. "Me and Yumi can help you out."

"Yeah," Yumi nods. "you cant just let that child grow up feeling unloved. I get it you did it for Heeji but that baby is a creation of both of you."

Namjoon rubbed his chin in frustration and looked at yoongi. "Did they call you in for work?"

Yoongi who was also a cop replied. "No, today is my day off."

Yumi watched Hoseok walk to the kitchen and she got up and walked right behind him. Hoseok didn't realize she was near him until he closed the fridge door and saw her standing there.

"So you're just not going to talk to me at all?" She asked him.

He blinked a couple of times and didn't say anything.

"You dont even look at me." Yumi said.

"Because I feel bad." He finally says.

"But this wasn't your fault. We both got sick over some stupid food this isn't a good reason to ignore me hoseok."

"I'm sorry Yumi."

"It's fine."

Jungkook walked into the kitchen and stares at his wife with a serious face. "Yumi we're going home."

"I'm going to stay here for a while." She said.

"No. I said we're going home." He repeated before walking away.

Yumi just watched him go and she formed an irritated face when her eyes moved away to look at hoseok.

"I think you should go before he gets even more angry." He said

"Well bye please don't ignore me." She said and walked out.

_______

It's been a few weeks since Namjoon was told the news about his wife who's body was found in tiny pieces. The only thing they couldn't find was her head.

Namjoon wasn't okay with the news. It hit him pretty hard he didn't go to work for days.

Yumi and Yoora had to visit him often to help out with Joonho who had no idea what was going on.

Jungkook continued his killing and fell distant from Yumi and that bothered her.

"Do you have any clothes you want me to wash?" She asked him.

Jungkook points at the closet and Yumi walks to it and picked up all his dirty clothes and walked downstairs to her laundry machine.

As she cleared his pockets a necklace came out. It was a cross with diamond placed around it.

Yumi knew it looked familiar but she didn't know from where. She put it in her pocket and took more of his shirts out and one of his shirt was stained with red.

"Do you not know how to eat ketchup right?" she mumbled under her breath.

She threw it in the machine and took another one that it also had the same stains and this time she refused to believe it was food stains. She gulped and looked back at the door before taking all his clothes out and checking it at the same time.

Yumi knew something what was wrong but she was afraid to ask. She knew that questions would bring consequences so she let it slide and proceed what she was doing.

"Yumi!" Jungkook yells from the kitchen.

Yumi walks towards him and gives him a light smile.

"I'm going to work now." Jungkook said fixing his tie.

"Okay." She says kissing him.

"Don't go out." He tells her.

Yumi nods and watches him.

"You're cute," He says. "Especially with my shirt on."

"You think so?" She asked

"Yes," He comes closer and slides his hands on her waist. "You're adorable."

He kisses her neck and slides his hands down to her legs but Yumi pushes them away.

"No I'm on my period." She said.

Jungkook laughs and licks his lips. "A period doesn't stop nothing but a sentence."

Her eyes went wide and her cheeks had turned into a dark red. "Jungkook go to work!"

"Let me taste you before I go."

"How about we wait until you get back?"

"Fine." He frowned and grabbed his keys before heading out.

Yumi watched his car leave. She picked up kookie with her left arm and grabbed her phone with her free hand to make a phone call.

A/N: this chapter was a little bad but don't worry the action is finally here.