The K list

"Yumi," Namjoon says knocking for the 5th time. "Can you please open the door."

The door slightly opened revealing a frail Yumi. "Sorry I was showering."

"It's fine, Can you please come downstairs for breakfast"

"Im not hungry joon."

"He wasn't asking you, he was ordering you to." A voice says behind Namjoon.

"Jin I'm not hungry." Yumi complains.

"Doesn't matter you need food to survive."

"That's true," Namjoon says. "And You need some vitamins in your body, you look so unhealthy."

"Fine I'm going right now."

Yumi goes in her room and brushes her hair before going downstairs.

Joonho was sitting in his high chair throwing his cereal to Kookie so he can eat it.

"I thought you weren't actually going to come down." Namjoon said putting the newspaper to the side.

"I didn't have any other choice knowing seokjin is here." She says sitting down.

Jin placed a plate of food in front of her and yumi's face scrunched up when she smelled it. She was holding in her gags.

"You used to love my food." Jin said.

Yumi pushed the plate away. "I can't I can't do this I'm not hungry."

"Stop yumi," Jin says pushing it back to her. "You haven't even touched anything yet."

Her eyes became watery. "Jin i won't be able to swallow this. I'm not hungry!"

"Fine," he said. "get ready we're seeing a therapist."

"No."

"I don't care it isn't your choice." He told her

"It's my life."

"Do you see the way you've turned out because of him?" He yells. "You don't eat! You're way too skinny! You throw up all the time and you cry in the most random times."

"Because im hurting Seokjin!" She yells back. "You think the words of a stranger are going to be able to heal me but they're not! You don't know anything!"

She pushes the food and walks away to her room.

"Give her more time." Namjoon said placing the newspaper down. "She's right she's hurting."

"I'm trying to help her out. Not jut as a brother but as a doctor. She looks unhealthy!"

"Just leave her a plate full of fruits outside of her door, she's going to eat it trust me Jin."

______

"I have to go back home for clothes." Yumi tells Namjoon.

He turned off the Tv and looked at her. "I'm sending one of my cops to accompany you it's late for you to be out alone."

"That's fine." She said eating a grape.

10 minutes later there was a cop outside and Yumi walked out to it

He drove her to her house and waited for her outside.

Yumi grabbed a luggage from under her bed and began filling it with clothes.

She ran to her closet and took more out. When she reached the top shelf a book fell on her head and yumi's eyes immediately widen when she read the cover.

She opened it and read all the names.

All these girls were murdered.

All these girls are missing.

She finally came to a realizing the "the K list." Meant the killing list.

Her eyes watered and she stood up holding the book to show the police but once she turned around something hard hit her head and everything went black.

The police officer looked over at his watch and furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed Yumi was taking way too long.

He knocked the door a few times and nobody answered.

He kicked it open and looked all over just to find nothing.

In less than 10 minutes the house was swarming in police cars.

"What the hell happened?" Namjoon yelled.

"She went inside to pack her things and never came out." The police officer said. "Our other men had looked through the house hours before she went in. We made sure there was nobody inside."

Namjoon sighs and yells in frustration. "What am I going to tell your mom, yumi. How the hell am I even supposed to tell jin this."

He looks over at detective dong. "File a missing report of Yumi and release a wanted picture of jungkook now!"

And turns to his other side finally facing detective Nakamoto. "Tell yoongi to make a search party with the other cops that stayed at the police station to find Yumi. I'm going to tell her family about this."

They both nod and hop on their cars while the other police officers stayed to investigate.

Namjoon was furious. His body shook at the thought of Yumi.

He parked outside of seokjin's house and took a deep breath before knocking.

When seokjin opened the door and saw his face he knew he was about to get bad news.

_______

Yoongi was standing in front of a meeting table with a bunch of officers.

"Why were we called sir?" One of them asked him.

Yoongi showed a picture of Yumi in the projector for everyone to see.

"This is Kim Yumi. She's missing but we think she was kidnapped by her husband, Jeon Jungkook, a suspect of Korea's most wanted serial killer. She was born in Seoul and lives here as well. She only has a few family here. Her oldest brother Kim Seokjin," he changes the projector to a picture of him and points at it. "and her uncle, Kim Namjoon."

"D-detective Kim?" One says surprised.

"Yes the head of our team."