Amazing liar

(This is happening at the same time as the last chapter)

"Detective Dong we have a report from a pharmacy that jungkook has been spotted. The worker there gave us his car plates and described what he was wearing." Detective Nakamoto says.

"Is he still there?" Dong asked. Nakamoto nodded.

"Good let's head out then." Dong says grabbing his coat.

They both drove in full speed and got there really fast.  They immediately recognized Jungkook's car and they put a tracking device on it without him noticing.

"He's still inside the pharmacy. We have to follow him." Dong says.

"Detective kim has now been notified. He said to not lose him." Nakamoto says.

"Here he comes." Detective Dong says turning on his car when he saw jungkook enter his.

They followed him for 5 minutes until jungkook started realizing he was being followed.

He stopped the car in the middle of the road and got out causing Dong and nakamoto to get out too.

"Turn yourself in!" They yelled

Jungkook took out a gun and shot Dong in the chest 2 times.

"Tell your boss to stop looking for me because he will never find me," he tells Nakamoto pointing at his leg. "Tell him to cancel the search party he did for yumi. He will never find her." Jungkook shot him in the leg and went back to his car.

Nakamoto called reinforcements and dragged himself to Dong who was no longer breathing.

Jungkook drove in full speed and anger took over his body. When he arrived home he silently walked in and overheard Yumi crying to heeji how she couldn't stay here any longer.

"How stupid can you be Yumi." Jungkook mumbled reloading his gun.

He silently went upstairs and took the hidden key he saw in the closet this morning and quietly walked back down to see heeji sitting in the couch.

He was moving so silent both of them didn't realize he was inside with them.

Heeji tried to yell when she saw him but he smacked her with the gun and hid her body somewhere.

He then waited for Yumi to come downstairs to do the same with her.

Jungkook had tears in his eyes when he smacked Yumi with the gun. It pained him to do such thing to her.

_______

When Yumi woke up she was tied to a chair. She looked to the front and saw Jungkook sitting in the couch staring at her.

"Oh you're up." He said.

Yumi looked down and tried to get out of the rope but it was impossible.

"You think I wouldn't notice you hanging out with heeji?" Jungkook asked.

Her body froze and her gaze moved back to him. "H-how-"

"I have cameras Yumi."

"What did you do to her?"

"You were playing nice all along for me to let you out the room huh?" He says tying a rope in her legs. "Well I have to say you're an amazing liar because I fell for your shit."

Yumi had tears in her face. "Please jungkook let me go."

"Why do you want to leave me so bad?!" He yells with glossy eyes. "Do you not love me anymore?" He says cupping her face. "Tell me Yumi tell me the truth!"

"Why are you doing this to me? Why jungkook!"

"Because I love you!" He yells. "I want you to be with me forever! You became my reason to live! Everything I do, I do it for you!"

"Stop! Just stop! You don't do this to someone you love! What is a monster like you going to know about love huh?"

"Yumi my love please don't say those things you're going to make me hurt you."

"Where is heeji?"

Jungkook doesn't answer. He just leaves.

"Jungkook!!" Yumi yells non stop.

Jungkook came back a few minutes later with heeji in his arms. He sat her across Yumi and tied her up in a chair and put tape over her mouth to prevent her from saying anything.

"I-Is she dead?"

"No." Jungkook replied throwing water at heeji to wake her up.

"Jungkook please let her go." Yumi cries. "She has nothing to do with this. I promise you if you let her go we can both go far away and start a new life."

"That's too late for me Yumi. For us."

Yumi sobs looking at him. "I was so blinded by your bullshit. When Namjoon tried to convince me you were a murder I refused to believe him." She gulped looking at him eye to eye. "you really did kill all those innocent girls."

"No I did not Yumi. I promise you I'm not guilty." Jungkook says kneeing close to her

"If you're not guilty then why is she here?" She asked looking at heeji.

Jungkook didn't respond. He backed away and eyed Yumi before looking at heeji who was behind him.

"That's none of your business Yumi."

"Of course it's my business!" She yells. Jungkook again ignored her and walked away

"Jungkook come back!" Yumi yells. "Get me out of here!"