Bite Mark

Yumi always thought Jungkook was serious. He never spoke about having children and everytime she tried to he would either dodge the question or change the conversation.

During sex he would be even more serious specially when he was in a bad mood. It made Yumi uncomfortable sometimes. She always felt like there was more to him that she didn't know about. She didn't want to think anything negative about him so she'll assume the death of his parents made him the way he is.

"Yumi," Jungkook says through the other side of the call. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah of course I am why wouldn't I be?" She asked

He sighs and tilts his head back. "I've been calling your name for the past 2 minutes."

"I'm sorry I was.....I was distracted."

"By what?" He asked. His voice deep and serious. The type to turn you on with small simple words.

"Hey I'll call you back." she says still looking down at the notebook.

"No need to I'm already in the driveway." Jungkook says.

Yumi's eyes widen when she heard that. She closed the book fast and shoved it back in the drawer. She stands up and walks downstairs to see Jungkook walking inside the house.

"You're early." She tells him.

He hums nodding his head. "Yeah I missed my wife."

Yumi smiles and wraps her arms around his waist. He plants a kiss on her forehead and hugs her back. He placed his hands on her face and stared at her.

"I love you Yumi," he says before kissing her lips. "I'll always love you."

He picks her up and walks to their room with her in his arms. Jungkook slowly places her in the bed and begans to touch her smooth skin as she undresses herself.

His touch always made her melt. She loved it but he loved doing it more. To him she was a drug. He hated how attached he became to her.

Jungkook grabbed yumi's hand and placed it on his chest and dragged it down slowly. She bit her lips looking at him.

Her gaze suddenly focused on his hand. It had a mark she couldn't tell if it was a bite mark But something was telling her it was.

She quickly pulled her hand away from his body and looked at jungkook weirdly.

"What?" He asked.

"What is that?" She asks.

"What is what?" He smiled confused.

"That!" She points at his hand.

"Oh this," He says putting his hand up in the air to make it more visible. "I smashed it with a door at work."

Yumi's right eyebrow goes down. She felt like he was lying but Jungkook would never lie to her.

"I swear my love," he says pulling her by the waist closer to him. "I would never lie to you."

She nods and kisses him in the lips. They both proceed where they left off.

They both exhaustingly fell on the bed. She puts the covers over herself but Jungkook Rips them away.

She doesn't question him she just leans on her side and closes her eyes.

"Are you still taking those dance classes?" He asked. She hums nodding.

"Is hoseok still your teacher?"

Again she nods with eyes closed. Little by little she was falling asleep. When jungkook noticed she drifted to sleep he began touching her skin.

He traced his fingers from her thigh to her hip. Sometimes when she moved he kissed the inner of her thighs and placed small hickeys in places she couldn't see, Like her back.

He would explore her a lot and that's how he found out about all the scars in her body.

Yumi of course didn't know this happened when she fell asleep. She thought the love marks on her skin we're done during Sex.

_______

Yumi woke up in the middle of the night panting because of the nightmare she just had.

She looked to her side and noticed Jungkook wasn't there. She realized she had her undergarments on and she doesn't remember putting them on.

She sat up in the dark and reached over for her white see through robe that exposed her red laced panties and bra. She put on her slippers and began to walk around the house with all the lights still turned off

When she made into the kitchen she turned on the light and it was empty. Jungkook was no where in sight. She went back upstairs and grabbed her phone.

She went to her contacts and began to call him numerous times but he wasn't picking up. Instead She left a message and he answered right away.

She threw her phone in the bed and walked back downstairs

She grabbed a bag of chips and sat in the living room to watch tv. The news was on. Yumi's heart started aching when she saw what it was about.

Many girls started dissapearing and she feared that one day she'll become one of them

News: people claim the last guy she was seen with was wearing all black clothes that were also paired with black timberlands.

Yumi jumped when she heard the front door slammed closed. She got up from the couch and faced back to see jungkook dressed in black clothes with black timberlands on.

"Why is he wearing those shoes? He hates them." She thought.

"What?" Jungkook asked her when he noticed she was exploring him.

"I thought you hated those shoes." She says.

"Yeah I do I was in a hurry so I grabbed whichever." He replied.

She smiles and throws herself in his arms. "Hurry for what? The snacks can wait."

Jungkook smiles big showing his bunny teeth and boops his wife's nose. "I hate making them wait."

She was still smiling but this time there was a little mix of confusion in that smile.

He brought her body closer to his and smirks once her gaze is looking away due to his chest.

"I love you Yumi."

"I love you too."