Random Thoughts About the Characters and Books

Lowkey spoiling, so........

-There's no proof that Maven has blue fire, so why did they picture him with that?

-When and how did Ptolemus find out that his sister was lesbian and how did he react?

-Mare's lighting is purple. Fire is pictured as some kind of orange. What else has those colors? Clemson.

-Can Cal actually sing or is that just Maven's domain?

-What color of lightning does the child have?

-Is it because they control metal that the Samos siblings have silver colored hair?

-Samos is the name of one of the islands that Daedalus and Icarus passed escaping the island they were locked up (at least in a myth I read)

-Tiberius was a terrible Roman emperor. Coincidence?

-nameless gods were worshipped by the Lakelanders. But what if those gods were Egyptian, or Greek, or Norse.....

-Calore is kind of the same thing as calor, which means hot in Spanish.

-How did Cal discover puns and when did he start making them?

-Evangeline is the name of Ray's girl in The Princess and the Frog. How come my sister looked at me funny.....?

-It hurt, but I didn't cry at Shade's death. Probably because Heather Brewer ruined my attachments to characters due to Nelly and Snow......

-Maven's betrayal was.......... unexpected.

-I can't watch anymore movies or read anymore books without getting suspicious with characters that have good intentions.

-Since Silvers are considered gods...... greenwardens can be children of Demeter, nymphs children of Poseidon, singers children of Apollo same as shadows and banshees, strongarms children of Ares, burners children of Hephaestus, electricons demigod children of Zeus, magnetrons children of Pluto, shivers can be the children of Khione........ that's all I got.

Speaking of Greek mythology, Cal is the name of Khione's brother, except this one is stupid. Another coincidence?

Comments are appreciated!

Okay.... the last was based purely on "The Lost Hero".