s i x: I used to practice on her

I was laying on my bed, my head off the edge so that I saw my room upside down. I was wearing shorts and a blue sweater. I could feel the blood running to my head. I heard the doorbell and groaned.

"Ben, could you get that?" I shouted and after a few minutes my door opened. I got a weird look from Hamilton as he saw the position I was laying in. "Do you realise that that's bad for you if you lay like that?"

I slowly sat up and turned around to face him. "Okay, so where are you taking me?" I asked and he grinned. "Cupcake, you'll see." I sighed and stood up.

He looked at me, smirking. "You should wear shorts more often." I rolled my eyes and smacked his chest. "Nope, especially since you just said that, with that smirk on your face that you seem to do a lot." I said and bit the inside of my cheek. "Alright."

"So that dress, what colour is it? I have to match my make up according to my mom." I said and he cocked an eyebrow. "It's mum." I put my hands up in a motion to say does it really matter?He gave me a small smiled before putting his bag on my bed and getting out a palette. I frowned and walked up next to him. "What's this?"

His cheeks flushed pink, as he licked his lips before looking at me. "Yo- You do make up?" I asked and he shook his head. "Wh- No."

I smiled. "So you do?"

He groaned. "Okay, yeah. Just not on myself, I partly do it on models as a job, okay?" I cracked my neck and looked at him. "That's dope."

"Really?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah, I mean, I  guess you don't want me to tell anyone cause then your reputation would be totally different. I won't, I promise." I said and I then remembered the eyelook Hayden had today. "Did you do the eyes of Hayden today?"

He seemed like he was trying to think and shortly nodded. "Yeah, I used to practice on her." His eyes widened after a few seconds. "That sounded so wrong." We both started laughing.

"We are first doing your make up, because otherwise we'll mess up the dress, alright?" He said and I nodded. He started putting stuff on my face and it wasn't really awkward because he was mainly focused on what he was doing. But I caught him sometimes just glancing at me, then I would try not to flush red at his stare on me.

"Done." He said and I looked at the clock over his shoulder. "We've been sitting her for a hour and a half?" I yelped and he chuckled. "Yeah, I guess so. It takes a lot to make this, I hope you like it." He handed me a mirror and I brought it to my eyes, causing me to gasp. I looked at him. "Whoa."

He grinned and I raised my eyebrows. "Damn, make it your job already." He shook his head. "It's a hobby."

He cracked his fingers and looked at me. "I'm gonna get the dress out of my car." He said and I nodded. "Yeah, sounds good."

When he closed the door behind him, I stood up.

He was way different than he pretended to be. He wasn't as rude as everyone thought, yeah, he was cocky and dropped a lot of sexual jokes, but he never really-

Why am I complementing him? I don't even like him, so why do I bother?

I looked around the room, noticing his phone vibrating, I looked over at it and saw incoming messages from a girl named Jane Blue.

Jane Blue;

Con, don't you see it?

(2)We are supposed to be together, right?

(3)I just miss you...

(4)I think I'm in love with you.

The door opened and I turned around, he frowned before looking at his phone on my desk. "Sorry, I should've turned it off." I shook my head. "No, it's fine."

In love? What had happened?

"So this is your dress." He said and handed me a package. I looked at it and licked my lips. "I'll just change in the bathroom." He nodded and walked to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and bit my lip as I was overwhelmed about the fact that the dress perfectly fit me.

How did he know my fit?

I walked out of the bathroom and heard Connor talking to someone on the phone. "Jane, you can't be in love with me. You are not supposed to fall in love with someone like me, alright? I'm not a dating person, what we did this summer wasn't even supposed to happen. I was angry, remember? It was a stupid decision to even have sex while we were at that part, both wasted, you've been my friend since kindergarten, I can't date you if I don't see you that way. I have a date tonight, okay? I'll talk to you another time." He sighed and hung up the phone. He noticed, turning to face me, a smile came onto his face. "It fits."

I slowly nodded. "Who was that?"

He frowned and then he ran a hand over his face. "Someone that's a little too desperate." I put my tongue under my lip. "Give her a chance, dude. She seemed cool."

He laughed. "You don't know her, do you?"

I shook my head. "No, I don't, but maybe it's time to get an actual girlfriend, Hamilton." His mouth fell open. "Okay, mum." He said as he let me hear his thick British accent again. I rolled my eyes. "Ow, your heels."

I shook my head. "No way I'm wearing heels." He slightly shoved me. "You are, cuteness."

"Original." I huffed and he patted my shoulder. "I've got them all figured out, Alli."

He handed me another box. "They match." I opened the box, revealing black heels and I looked at him. "Since when do you have a better fashion sense than me?" I laughed and he shrugged. "My mum I guess. My dad has a clothing company that he runs with my mum, but she does the make up part which is where I got the make up and dress from."

"Dude, your family is awesome." I said and he cocked an eyebrow. "Dude? You let me sound like I'm Ethan. I mean, he's cool, I think everyone thinks that."

I nodded. "He's the only that would ever get a chance at being close to me." Connor swallowed. "What about Sanchez?"

"Close... in another way?" I asked and he smirked. "As in, close?" I shook my head and scrunched my nose. "Nope, not happening any time soon."

"Didn't he take Ray's virginity or was that his brother?" He asked and I froze.

That is why he got angry, right? He took Bobbie's virginity this summer, then she dropped him and started fucking around.

"Erm..." I stuttered and he sightly bit his lip. "He never told you, okay. Let's get going." He said, I straightened my back and followed him downstairs. Benjamin came out of the kitchen and almost dropped his water bottle. "Alli? You look different."

"Thanks?" I asked and he nodded. "Hamilton did your make up? I can't imagine you doing that." He said and fist bumped Connor, who was clearly really comfortable about the fact that he does make up, whatsoever is a good thing.

"She stays at your house, right?" My brother asks and Connor nodded. "Daniels, you can have your fun with Riley." Hamilton winked, Ben shook his head as he smiled. "She's strictly christian, so I'll have to wait till we're married."

"Wait," I said and Ben sighed. "I lost my virginity before I dated her. Yes, I was a freshman when I did, which is pretty messed up." I rolled my lips into my mouth, not wanting to talk about the sex life of my brother. "We should get going." I said and dragged Hamilton outside by his arm.

Why did I know these people?

+———+

I think I'n going to upload every two days, I mean, I'm like ten chapters further than this one.

I started writing this story like a month ago which I think was a good decision because now I don't have to write chapters in one day.

x-o-x-o