s i x t y s i x: cheesy idiot

Connor Hamilton

"Baby," I whined as she moved out of my grip. "Stay."

"I have to use the bathroom." She said, leaving me alone in my bed.

I sighed and turned onto my stomach.

"Alli, what are we doing today?" I asked and I heard the toilet flush. She walked out of the bathroom, still only in her underwear and my T-shirt.

"I don't know." She said and walked back to bed, plopping down next to me. She put her leg over my waist and her head on my shoulder. My arms snaked around her and she closed her eyes. "What do you wanna do?" She asked.

"To you? Or in general?" I asked, my hand caressing her thigh. "Cause I know a few things I'd like to do to you."

She opened her eyes to look at me and kissed my lips briefly. "How about we go and have breakfast first?"

"Okay, okay." I said and she moved away from me, again. I got up, too and walked to my closet to put on some clothes, following her lead.

She put her arms around my waist and pressed her head on my back. "I love you." She said.

"I know," I smiled, grabbing a shirt.

She kissed my back and let go of me after. I put on the shirt and my sweatpants before grabbing her waist and pulling her closer to me. "I love you, too."

She squeezed my cheek and I scrunched up my nose. "I like your outfit." I said, scanning her body for the millionth time. She was wearing a high waisted boyfriend-jeans and a cropped fluffy sweater. "Thank you." She said.

We walked downstairs, into the kitchen to eat breakfast. "Cereals?" I asked, taking the box of Frosties. "Yes, please." She said. I made to bowls and handed one to her. "Oh, I didn't know you were such a good cook." She said. "After all this time, you should." I said, fake sighing.

"It's been that long, huh?" She asked, frowning. "Yeah." I said and she grinned.

"We've both changed." She said, taking a bit of her cereal. "Yeah, we have. Luckily, imagine me still being the same person as at the beginning of the year." I said, shaking my head. "Oh, would've been a disaster."

"Maybe you would've dated someone else." She said and I frowned. "No, I'm sure I wouldn't have."

"How can you know?" She asked, taking another spoon of the cereals. "Cause, obviously, you're the one for me, duh." I said and she looked at me. "Are you referring to the Backstreet Boys?"

"What?"

"You're the one for me, you're my extacy. No? Okay." She said and I gave her confused look. "What?"

"You do know the Backstreet Boys, right?" She asked, laughing. I nodded. "Yeah, but not that song."

She sighed, shaking her head. "I'm disappointed." She said. "I'm making you a playlist and you are gonna listen to it on the plane and when you're in college."

"You are?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah, so that we can sing together when we see each other back."

"Haven't I heard enough of your boy-bands?" I asked and the smile fell off of her face. "Don't you dare say something about One Direction."

"There will always be the kind that criticize." I said, referring to the song called Ready to Run and she grinned. "But I know, yes I know, we'll be alright." She finished.

***

Allison Daniels

"Okay, what hoodie do you want?" He asked, opening his closet. "They grey one and red one." I  said and he looked at me as I plopped down on his bed after we just went out for lunch. "The grey one is my favourite, you know that."