f i f t y t h r e e: STD's

I woke up at the sound of a cat meowing. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Misty sitting next to the bed, looking at me with big eyes. Connor shifted and groaned as he pulled the blanket tighter around him. I sighed and sat up to lift up the cat who seemed to very much enjoy the attention. She placed herself against Connor and allowed me to pet her. I let out a yawn and looked at Connor who was still peacefully asleep.

Misty had closed her eyes, too and I decided to lay down again as well. Connor shifted, which he does a lot in his sleep, facing my side again. Misty quickly moved away and settled herself against my leg this time. Connor stretched himself out and and opened his eyes as he turned onto his back. "Good morning sleepyhead." I said and he looked at me. "Ah fuck off." He said, a small smile forming on his face. "But good morning."

"So when are we going back?" I asked and Connor shrugged. "After breakfast."

"We're stopping at you're uncle's?"

He nodded and sat up, scaring Misty. "Sorry," He said to her as he pet her head. "you're gonna love Paige, it's his nine year old daughter."

I frowned and sighed. "Doesn't he have like five daughters?"

"Close enough." He said. "He has six girls, and two boys."

"I'm praying for his wife." I said and he grinned. "Aunt Kelly really loves her children," he placed a kiss on my head. "and I love you."

I rolled my eyes as I moved the covers away from my body. "Alright, alright, let's get going."

"No morning..."

I scowled at him and he raised his eyebrows. "Kisses?"

I sighed and he smiled as I placed a brief kiss on his lips. "Alright." He said and got up, grabbing his clothes and putting them on.  Soon after we were on our way to Matt's house.

***

A few seconds after we rang the bell the door flew open and revealed a guy from around our age. "Connor?" He asked and Connor gave him a grin before they embraced. The guy then noticed me and cocked his head to the side. "I don't believe we've met."

"No we haven't, I'm Alli."

"The girl he was making out with in the field, alright. I'm Finn, nice to meet you." He said and I nodded in response. "Breakfast?" He asked and Connor patted his shoulder. "Yes, please."

We followed Finn into the big house where you probably could get lost. "Dad is making pancakes don't mind the mess and noise." Finn said as he opened the door, revealing a modern built kitchen. Everyone looked up at the sound of the door, all eyes on us now.

"Ah, Elisabeth." Matt grinned as he met my eyes. "Connor!" A little girl exclaimed, jumping off her stool. "Paige!" A woman, I think Aunt Kelly, shouted as she watched the girl put her arms around Connor's legs. "I missed you."

"I missed you, too princess." He said as he lifted the girl. "Alright, want some pancakes?" Matt asked me and I looked at him. "Yes, please. Thank you."

"Finally, a girl with manners." A girl, well woman, said as she eyed me. She looked around her twenties. "I'm Dina." She said. "Allison." I said and she grinned. "Connor, she looks familiar."

Connor pushed his hair back, frowning.

"You dating?"

"They were making out in the field, of course they're dating." A girl, that looked a lot like Finn, said. Connor rolled his eyes. "I mean, not necessarily." A boy said, cocking his head to the side. "We're still talking about Connor here."

"That's mean," Dina said. "but true."

Connor shook his head. "Yes, we are dating." He said and put Paige down. "A month today." He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head. "Why date him when you can date me?" The younger boy said, grinning. "Caleb," Connor said, squinting his eyes. "Fuck off."

"Sorry about him, he really does seem to have Hamilton genes in him." Matt said, shaking his head. "I'm proud though."

Connor rolled his eyes. "Alright, we don't have that much time left. Ben has been calling me non stop."

I looked at him. "What? You didn't bother to tell me?" I asked and he shrugged. "He gave me permission to take you out, so he can't do anything to me."

I frowned. "You asked Benjamin?"

"I'll explain later, alright? Don't feel like telling this in front of everyone." He said, leaning in to kiss me. "Ew, get off of me." I said, pushing him away and his mouth fell open. "I like her, don't you Lauren?" Finn asked, who I assumed was his twin sister. She nodded as she grinned. "I do, I do."

"Oh, but that means Janine is free now?" Caleb asked and I licked my lips at the mention of Jane. "I wouldn't bother." Another younger girl said. "No one likes her."

"Kate, enough." Kelly said. "Eh, she's a bitch." Connor said and I grinned. "Yeah she is. Can't believe you dated her."

"What? You told me to, idiot." He said, cocking his eyebrow. "Yeah, before I met her." I argued and he sighed. "Well excuse me for trying to make you happy."

"You're a dumbass." I said and he nudged my sides. "How am I the dumbass? You dated that blonde scumbag for four months." A grin playing on his mouth, showing his was only teasing me.

I smacked his arm, but he slipped his arms around my waist and grinned. "I win."

"Oh no, you do not." Finn said. "Never, not once."

Connor looked at him. "How would you know?"

"His girlfriend." Dina grinned, nudging Finn's sides. "She's not my girlfriend." He said, his ears turning red. "Oh, right, that's not what I heard yesterday." Lauren said, wiggling her eyebrows. "I can't do anything in this house, can I?" Finn sighed. "Yeah, literally do."  Dina said, shaking her head.

"Eh, I never did anything the girl didn't want, plus, I always let them know that it didn't mean anything to me, it was for the fun."

"And to get STD's." Lauren said, scrunching up her nose. Connor shook his head. "There's this thing called condoms."

"Luckily, imagine little Connor's running around." Matt joked, looking up at me. "There isn't one inside of you, right?"

"Would have been something bigger yesterday." Connor said, referring to something else than babies. I scoffed. "Right, the rumours say that, don't they?"

"I remember you calling with Ethan and saying something else than that. Something like, the rumours are true?" He said, biting his lip as he scanned the expression on my face. "Okay, okay, mister cocky."

"I can't with this sex jokes." Lauren said, shaking her head. "If Erica were here she would've rolled her eyes a hundred times by now."

Paige pulled her mom's hand. "What's sex?"

Kelly sighed, glaring at Connor for bringing it up. "I'll tell you another time, alright?"

Paige nodded. "Can I go play with my dolls now?" She pouted and Kelly nodded. "Go ahead."

Paige looked at Connor and he knelt down to give her a hug. "I'll see you." He said and kissed her head. "See you." She said and walked out of the room.

"Who wants another pancake," Matt looked at me. "Allison?"

+———+
Thanks for 1K reads guys, i love yall :)

-x-o-x-o-