one

"don't worry i'll be there soon,"

kaminari was still in his dorm room.

"i'm already outside! five minutes away from the school building, make that two,"

he rushed his shirt on and blazer, following his pants and grabbed all his things.

"yes i know, it's not professional to be fifteen minutes late. just make sure mr. aizawa doesn't find out. thanks, kiri,"

kaminari ended the call with his best friend. he swiftly made his way down and across the pathway to yuuei, grimacing at the pain all over his body, mostly in his hip. it wasn't anything new, the pain at least. ever since second semester of last year, the things he went through were unbearable for most.

-

"nice going, kami. late on the first day of third year," sero snickered.

kaminari rolled his eyes at him as he panted to make his way into line. thankfully aizawa didn't spot him running in late. it was natural though, when he transferred from his homeschooling to yuuei in second year he was late almost everyday. it wasn't normal for him to wake up so early, since he did school through the day at different times.

"i made it though," kaminari sighed, fixing himself up.

as kaminari looked up, he bit his lip slightly and looked around. then he spotted his boyfriend, hitoshi shinsou, with his best friend, neito monoma. seeing him stand beside that freak made his stomach turn. it was monoma's fault. his fault for turning his boyfriend into the person he is now. his fault for the things he's influenced into hitoshi. yet, kaminari loves shinsou with his whole heart and shinsou loves him back.. right?

"you doing okay kami?"

kaminari looked ahead and saw his other best friend, mina ashido.

"oh, y-yeah i'm fine," he replied with his signature smile.

he was lying.

denki could barely stand when the ceremony finished. finally they made their way into the school and into their homeroom. not once did shinsou and kaminari speak. it slightly crushed his heart, but he knew the truth, he simply just didn't want to believe it; shinsou didn't love kaminari anymore.

class had started, mr. aizawa began to ramble on about school crap. denki wasn't paying attention though. he dazed off into the thoughts of his so called "loving" boyfriend. they were really in love at one point though, they always had eachother no matter what. however, when neito came into the picture and pressured hitoshi into all kinds of drugs and who-knows-what, it all changed. the abuse started to happen around second semester last year. it was painful but he endured it, he just covered it up with repetitive thoughts of "he loves me". that wasn't the case when shinsou started secretly drinking and cheating though. that's when kaminari knew the shinsou that loved him was gone. the shinsou he loved, was gone. he wanted to leave so bad, run away, disappear, but all denki could do was suffer in the dark. all over again.

"—nari, hey kaminari,"

kaminari quickly snapped out of his thoughts and saw aizawa, sternly staring with his sleep deprived look.

"don't sleep in my class,"

he squinted his eyes, "but you do all the time,"