twenty five

jirou banged her blistered fists on the door. judging by how many times she's seen glimpses of sun rise and set out the window, it's been three days and two nights - she couldn't see much though, since her view was literally an alleyway and another building. within those days hamasaki hasn't entered the room, he would borrow dabi's clothing so he didn't have to go every time to change.

"itsuki, let me out i need to use the bathroom!!" she shouted.

a few minutes later, the door clicked open and it wasn't hamasaki standing there; it was toga.

"hi girly~!" toga giggled, "bathroom time,"

jirou gulped, "n-never mind.. i don't need to go a-anymore.."

toga scowled, "come on! i have more games to play with you while we're there!"

jirou has no choice at this point. every time she wanted to leave the room for things like the bathroom, toga would get her. she tried to run away the first time, it ended with a beating from kendo.

now, toga had a new play toy.

"i call this game, scream fest! basically, how long can you last without screaming. if you don't scream, you win!" toga introduced as they entered the bathroom.

jirou waved her hands in front of her, "t-toga i don't want to pla— AH!"

"oopsies, i should've said it features blood," toga pouted, "also, nobody's ever won this game,"

the knife in toga's hand swung, again and again. jirou dogged any move she could, however she stumbled on her own feet and fell back.

"ow! toga!!" jirou wailed.

toga laughed evilly, striking again and again. again and again. screams in the bathroom echoed the bar, causing the guys in the front of the building to look highly confused.

kendo, who was taking a drink, began to chuckle, "do you hear her! damn she's fucking annoying,"

monoma grumbled, half asleep, "look who's talking,"

kendo flipped him off. for the past three days, the yuuei kids knew if they ever went back to the school they would surely be expelled. the three cut off ties with any family members or other friends, making their deal that if something happens they ditch yuuei and stick with the league.

shigaraki lifted his head from his cross arms on the counter, "be thankful, you jackasses. we're the ones saving you,"

"we go through with our plan tonight, seven thirty pm sharp. the warehouse in the east direction is going to be our hideout place," kurogiri stated, cleaning a wine glass.

that was their get away plan. shinsou informed them that kaminari would come running for sure. he knew where this bar was, so if the other teen brats, teachers, and the cops were to come, they were dead.

"alright," hamasaki nodded.

the screams from the bathroom finally stopped. when the gang heard the door creak open, toga came out with blood smears on her cheeks and hands. jirou walked out, knees shaking. her hair was messed up, her halloween costume torn. she hasn't changed since the dance and it was highly uncomfortable. cuts and bruises were all over her arms and legs, the huge bruise from kendo getting worse.

"wow, toga it looks like you had some fun," dabi snickered, patting the girl on the head.

toga giggled, "i won again~!"

jirou followed toga, swaying back and forth with weary eyes. she sulked down against the bar and in a quick second, she passed out cold on the floor.