twenty four

kendo and monoma were shocked themselves went the power went out, hamasaki really made a good distraction. kids were panicking and teachers were yelling as well, trying to calm students down. shouts were echoing throughout the gym, but the two wasted no time. they were sitting at the table where jirou and kaminari had passed. shinsou was right there too, so everything was working out so far. monoma's eyes adjusted to the dark quickly, leading them straight to jirou who was standing frightened.

"give me the pills, she's right there," monoma yelled over all the excess complaints from all the other students.

kendo grabbed the pills from a little case she was carrying. she tossed them to monoma and they both went for jirou. monoma tackled her to the ground, definitely catching her off guard. he felt the scream coming so he speedily shoved the pills in her mouth. kendo's eyes widened with evil. her hand balled into a fist and flew straight to her face.

"that should knock her out if she didn't swallow the pills, let's go," kendo sneered.

monoma nodded hesitantly and threw the girl over her shoulder. together they ran outside, having shinsou catch up on the way. the last thing they heard was a loud scream.

"kyouka?!"

-

jirou awakened with a huge headache. her eyes felt heavy and her vision was a huge blur. all she could remember was kaminari, kissing shinsou right in front of her face.

"ah, is she awake?"

"i think so,"

"it's about time,"

jirou moved her head around a bit, her jaw felt sore and the migraine got worse by the second.

"listen, you were the one who punched her after she already took the pills. of course they would've knocked her out, you went the extra mile,"

"yeah yeah, i just wanted an excuse to do it,"

footsteps got closer and closer, jirou squinted her eyes and gulped. she felt her hands tied down to a chair and legs strapped around, tied as well. a finger lifted her chin up, sending shivers down her spine.

"hey kyou," the voice said deeply.

jirou's eyes opened fully as she trailed off with her words, "i-itsuki.."

his piercing hazel eyes stared her down, a smirk clear. hamasaki had his vendetta mask on his head to the side, revealing that he was the one jirou had bumped into at the dance. jirou wanted to scream, she wanted to yell so loud, but nothing would come out of her slightly opened mouth. he dropped her chin backing away from the terrified teen.

"kyouka jirou,"

kendo walked up as well, holding jirou's phone in her hand. she tossed it up and down, catching it with a laugh. jirou's heart raced rapidly as she continued to look around the room. it was a bar, all of the league were standing there.

"why a-am i here.."she managed to say, shakily.

everybody ignored her.

more footsteps were headed her way. his indigo hair stuck out like the mess it was, a whistling tone trailed him along, hands dug deep into his pockets. jirou stood face to face with the one and only, hitoshi shinsou.

"that's one nasty bruise itsuka gave you," shinsou snickered, tracing where there purple formation was on his face. she was struck in the jaw, spreading across her cheek and under her chin.

"sh-shinsou.."

"dang, you know my name. denki must always talk about me, huh?"

jirou didn't dare to move. everyone stared at her, dead in the eyes. the man behind the counter and at the bar, the guy sitting on the barstool, the one standing against the wall having a smoke, the teenage girl with space buns, her ex-boyfriend, and of the course the three students from yuuei.