twenty

"we're matching halloween costumes?!"

jirou squealed, jumping like a tiny girl. kaminari and her were in his room, looking at the red suit and black pants laid on his bed with red devil horns and mini pitch fork. big red wings were attacked to the back of the shirt.

"apparently, according to mina. i talked to her before dinner," kaminari sighed, picking up the clothes and comparing it to his body. that was the bakusquad's true intention in the store.

"she heard me on the phone with you when i said goodbye, and for some reason she thought it was a sign for us to interact again. so, being the girl she is she went and bought us matching costumes,"

jirou couldn't contain her excitement. it made her really happy honestly and she wanted to see hers right away.

in a bag a little bit away, jirou's costume was folded up. kaminari pulled it out, the purple blouse with a black skirt and smaller horns. fish net leggings came along with it and tiny wings were also attached.

"can i try it on!" she begged.

"okay," kaminari laughed, "i'll try mine too,"

the two were laughing and joking around. everything from before, the pain, guilt, stress, anger, any negative emotion faded away.

maybe the presence of the right person really does heal someone's heart.

when they were both changed, they stared into the mirror, mesmerized at how good they looked. they gave each other a high five, agreeing to wear their costumes at their big halloween dance.

"dang, how did we survive without talking to each other," jirou questioned.

"i honestly don't know, but we did agree to never play that childish game again," kaminari stated with a grin, "it barely helped me anyways with hitoshi,"

jirou had almost forgotten about shinsou, which was the whole reason they stopped talking.

jirou frowned, "denki, he's not good for you..."

"it's fine.." he muttered.

kaminari knew that shinsou wasn't good.

he's known for so long, yet he couldn't let go. not when his biggest secret is on the line.

"l-let's go thank mina, she did buy these costumes after all," kaminari stuttered, avoiding the topic.

jirou sighed. they both changed out of their costumes, stopping by jirou's room to leave hers there. as they walked down to the elevator, they found someone, rather some people, they actually needed to see.

it was yaoyorozu and todoroki, hand in hand.

"kyouka!!" yaomomo greeted excitedly.

"hey momo, are you back from dinner?" jirou asked, a little scared.

"yup! shouto came to pick me up,"

todoroki gave a small smile, still holding his monotone look.

"yo, todoroki!" kaminari waved.

"hi, kaminari," he spoke quietly.

kami and jirou looked at each other and nodded, looks like they weren't going to ashido's just yet. the four rode the elevator up to the fifth floor, where yaoyorozu and todoroki's rooms were. as they reached the top, all four of them got out.

"hold up, wait where are you two going?" yaomomo asked.

kaminari nudged jirou, "well uh.. can i talk to you for a sec, momo? todoroki can come too, i think he would want to hear this,"