eighteen

jirou frantically ran to her phone. she had just said goodbye to her best friend and practically stalker and found out they were basically sisters or something along those lines.

with her heart beating fast, she texted the first person at the top of her frequently contacted list.

denki kaminari 💛⚡️
momo yaoyorozu 💗🤞🏼
katsuki bakugou 💣💥

"please see this, please please," she mumbled quickly.

after three tries of back to back messages, she pressed the call button. she could've waited for a response, however it was such a fast pace moment she didn't.

"hello..?"

jirou jumped immediately, gripping her phone to her ear, "denki!!"

"yeah.. uhm, so what happened?"

pacing back and forth in her dorm room, she started explain everything.

"so basically, i went back to my room after dinner and then momo came by. she said she wanted to introduce me to one of her close friends that goes to yuuei as well, who's in class 3-b,"

"and?" he asked.

"turns out she's my stalker,"

"do we know her?"

"i think you would... itsuka kendo, does that ring a bell?"

it was like a surge of wind went through kaminari's body. he stuttered to reply since he was so shocked.

"y-yeah.. i know that name.."

"yup well you see, with an evil smirk like hers i could never miss it,"

"..you didn't recognize her bright orange hair..?"

"hey! you're one to talk, you didn't know it was her the first time we've encountered her when she was with the league. or the ice cream bar!"

"okay you got a point," he sighed in defeat, "just... i don't know, tell mr. aizawa or yaomomo,"

jirou thought about the options for a minute, "y-yeah i'll do something about it... thanks,"

"no problem, thanks for letting me know,"

"alrighty, see ya denki,"

"bye kyouka,"

as the call ended, jirou felt her heart sinking again. hearing his voice made her flutter and she wished it last forever, however something about that conversation also made her uneasy.

"he didn't want to talk to me... he doesn't care..."

jirou mumbled the same words quietly, the feeling still stirring up inside her. it's like an arrow shot through her lovesick heart, shattering her butterflies.

she shook off the feeling for a bit and slipped out of her room - on her way to find aizawa.

-

kaminari drank the last of his blue-raspberry slurpee, tossing it into the garbage outside spirit halloween. the quintet made their way down to the close by halloween store and popped inside.

"ooh! you know, we should all have matching costumes!" mina suggested.

"yes bros, we need to do that," kirishima nodded, giving a toothy grin.

"ha? me, matching with you extras? as fuckin' if!" bakugou retorted.

just when kaminari was about to say something, their sero spoke up.