sixteen

only a few knew how much of a jerk hamasaki was to jirou; bakugou, yaoyorozu, and now kaminari. there were glares plastered on the blonde and ash blonde's faces.

"hey wait, who are those people with them?" ashido asked, pointing to the league.

"i think they're some back alley gang," kirishima whispered, analyzing them.

"that blondie chick must still be in highschool," sero assumed, "and then that man looks way older than all of them, woah,"

kendo once again went unnoticed, her orange flowing hair was down and she had bold makeup which almost looked like a mask over her eyes. monoma actually did his hair difference for once, it looked like he was a villain. however, his hand was in his face and was hard to see him.

"are you sure that's hamasaki?" shoji asked, a little shocked and confused.

"trust me," jirou replied, "i would know,"

"they're called the league of villains or something," todoroki mumbled, "i've heard their name on the streets and wanted posters of them. that man with the blue hair and the guy with scars are heard to be highschool dropouts since first year,"

jirou's heart was uneasy, but she stayed strong. she saw kaminari's veins in his temples become larger and his teeth grit together. she walked over to him and placed her hand on his arm.

"it's okay, denki. i'm fine," jirou said with a smile.

kaminari sighed, pulling her in for a quick hug. at this point he didn't give a damn of what they would say anymore.

"you better be," he whispered, letting go.

everybody walked outside, a little stiff. they happened to be passing right by them. kaminari was a little shocked himself, finding out hamasaki knew them and hung out with them.

which means he most likely knows shinsou.

"here they come.." uraraka whispered shakily, obviously a tiny bit scared.

no one made eye contact. no one said any words. no one made a single sound.

just silence.

everything was tense, but it was about to blow over. kaminari was behind their group, slowly walking and keeping an eye on hamasaki.

"come on," kami whispered, "almost past them,"

"three..."

step.

"two..."

step.

"one..."

step.

"and we're clear—"

"mr. denki!"

shit, toga.

kaminari was lucky enough that everyone else was farther ahead. even jirou didn't notice he walked behind and practically stopped.

"hey mr. denki,"

the anger in his body resurfaced after hearing his name with that voice. kaminari turned around, raising an eyebrow. the league was staring hard, hamasaki dead centre of them.

"so you're the guy who messed around with my best friend?" he asked, speaking lowly.

"hah! messed around? that was nothin' man, kyouka's just a fool," hamasaki scoffed, "and you're just a dumbass,"

a giggle came from kendo, who was on her phone. kaminari's eyes darted straight to her and scanned her up and down.

"why do you look familiar..?" kaminari thought to himself.