twenty seven

kaminari and todoroki made it to the roof of the building, a small room with a closed rusty door. todoroki reached out to the handle and pulled it open, revealing an old, rusty brown ladder.

"let's hope it gets us in," todoroki mumbled as he started to climb down.

kaminari followed, and both of them went down for quite a while. it was dusty and dark, insects would crawl around here and there. finally after some time, the boys reached the bottom. they were in a dark room, a door in front that had light slipping in from the bottom.

"the light switch," todoroki whispered, pointing towards the switch that was difficult to see.

flicking it, kaminari looked around. he recognized this room quite well. it was the storage room where he would hide from the bar and shinsou.

"it's their storage room. we've made it in," kaminari told him. he pressed the ear piece again, talking quietly, "infiltration successful. we'll see what we can do in here,"

on the other end, bakugou congratulated them and sent the two in the car outside.

carefully, kaminari opened the door. the stench of alcohol and drugs made them both cringe, looking up and down the hallway. it seemed to be empty, so they speed walked quietly to the front. peeking around the corner, they saw kendo and toga opening the door to leave.

"go!"

kaminari and todoroki jumped out and grabbed them both, grabbing the slightly open door. one hand was on their mouths and the other restraining them from moving. they strengthened their grip until one passed out; toga. kaminari was holding kendo down, her groans getting louder.

"get the tape and ropes," kaminari grunted.

todoroki whipped the bag out, getting the tape and ropes. tying the ropes on toga, she coughed awake however the tape was placed right after. kendo bit kaminari's hand, making him yell and let her go. she was about to run outside, but kaminari tripped her by sticking his leg out. she fell and todoroki held her down, both boys taping and tying her. they brought them to the storage room, leaving them on the ground in anger.

"i would say i'm sorry," kaminari muttered, his hood falling slowly, "but i'm really not,"

todoroki grabbed kaminari and pulled him as he shut the door. they ran and hid in another bedroom close by, hearing footsteps that trailed into the building.

"it's shinsou..." todoroki whispered, staring at the small opening of the door.

the indigo haired boy ran straight past them, monoma following. they guessed that they heard the girls stomping their feet or something along those lines, because there definitely was noises.

kaminari noticed something on the hallway floor, "todoroki, what's that? on the ground, right there,"

"i think.. they're keys,"

suddenly they heard the door open from the storage room and yelling. they looked at each other, a little uneasy.

"you're thinking what i'm thinking, right?" todoroki asked.

kaminari nodded, "we have no time, let's do it,"

the two busted out the door and picked up the keys. they ran so fast and slammed the front door of the bar and used the only key there to lock it.

kaminari and todoroki's hearts were beating intensely. the rumbling of the doorknob behind them made them jump, breathing heavily.

"bakugou," kaminari breathed, "we're out safely, shinsou, monoma, kendo, and toga are inside,"