twenty nine

jirou walked into the meeting room, a little nervous. it was her first day back with kaminari and all eyes were glued to them; especially kaminari. mr. aizawa suggested they stay in their dorms for the day, since it was friday and they weren't doing much in class. however they insisted on coming to see everyone again, and for the meeting of course.

"hey! kyouka!"

jirou looked around and her eyes fell upon her friends. kaminari was waving like a little puppy excited to see their owner, which jirou found absolutely adorable. she ran up to them and took a sit between him and yaoyorozu, smiling.

"how are you still smiling? you're covered in bruises head to toe," kaminari asked, pouting a little, "it's really upsetting, you know,"

jirou frowned, "what, you don't wanna see me smile?"

"no! of course i do, that's out of the question," he blushed, frantically waving his hands, "just, recover quickly.. okay..?"

jirou's mouth fell open and she giggled softly, "that goes for you too,"

"tch, shut your flirty mouths already!" bakugou groaned, a small smirk on his face.

the rest of the kids laughed as teachers started to fill the room. it wasn't long until everyone arrived, the last person to enter was ironically mr. aizawa with present mic yelling in his ear. soon enough, the meeting started. principal nezu stood at the front getting everyone's attention.

"alright, as everyone knows we had a big incident at our halloween dance which resulted with one of our precious students getting kidnapped. she was kidnapped by a gang of villains, where there are students who attend this school. they are to be expelled for their actions,"

he looked towards jirou, who stood up hesitantly. she clenched her fists under the table, embarrassed to look at any of the teachers. jirou felt the touch of someone's fingers, seeing that kaminari was rubbing her hand gently. she took a breath and looked around the room, everyone staring at the injuries she's received.

"hello.." jirou bowed, then sat down.

"thankfully, mr. aizawa sent a group of strong and capable students to save her. their rescue was a success and they had no problems with the league and returned safe and sound,"

bakugou, kirishima, todoroki, yaoyorozu, and kaminari rose up for a little and bowed.

"that night, these kids pulled up to the hospital and had already called mr. aizawa. he sent the police and officer tsukauchi to investigate the area because the kids mentioned the gang still lingering there. they of course rushed over right away,"

"except..."

the students eyes trailed to their principal slowly as his sentence fell apart. there was in a feeling in kaminari that made his stomach flip, and he was sure the others felt this as well.

"just when the police got there, a van drove off in the dark and there wasn't a license plate. they were too far ahead to catch up. investigations around the area were limited to nearly nothing, they found blood stains on the top of the roof and a knife covered in blood but that was more or less it,"

kirishima raised his hand, "sir, does that mean nothing more was found?"

"actually," for a second, principal nezu looked a little reluctant, "one more thing, there was a note left behind,"

he turned around to the screen behind him, where a huge holographic image of the wrinkled note appeared. it was pinned to the bar door, with one of toga's knives. the writing was a little messy, and there seemed to be blood smears on the corner with the knife. reading the note in his mind, kaminari felt vomit rise in his throat.