eleven

a/n :
hey ! i just wanna say thank you sooo much for 500+ reads, it means a lot. while you're here, you should go check out my best friend » annie-go-lucky « and her amazing story ' very special note ' .

anywhoo, here we go !

-

"i'm so glad i got to see my beautiful daughter again,"

kyouka went back home to visit her father, kyotoku jirou, like she said she would for the weekend. monday rolled around quite quickly and it was time to say goodbye. she was continuing with the plan of going on a road trip.

"i'm going to miss you dad, please take care of yourself," kyouka hugged him tightly, "i love you more than you know,"

"i love you too sweetie. now go on, you have some stops to make before you leave don't you?"

she giggled, "yes, i do. alright, hope i see you again soon!"

"bye kyouka!"

kyouka hopped into the car waiting for her outside her house. it was katsuki in the drivers seat with eijirou in the front passenger seat.

sadly, the weekend was also the time the people in the dorm were leaving. izuku went home to his mother, asui and hagakure went back to visit their families, and momo said she was going to america with her family too. yuga went on a vacation to his favourite place, france, while shouto stopped by his house for his siblings and the hospital for his mother. shouto was coming back though, for the trip.

five, almost six, students from the ten left, but most students who were on vacation came back. mezo has just come back from a long trip with a few old friends, mina flew into japan from hawaii the same day, tenya and ochako met up together and came back yesterday, fumikage was coming in a few hours, and hanta was with denki for the time being at hanta's house. these students - including shouto, denki, eijirou, kyouka, and katsuki - were going on the road trip.

mashirao, minoru, koji, and rikido weren't able to make the trip either though, since they weren't back from vacation.

"hey kiri, so who's house are we going to first?" jirou asked as the car drove farther on the road.

"we're picking up mina and then the rest of the bakusquad!" the redhead cheered happily, "i cant wait to see her, it's been too long from my bestie,"

"tch, you're lucky we're renting a van after the pickups. i would've died from you morons if we rode in this tiny fucker," bakugou groaned, making a sharp turn. the two passengers moved suddenly from the turn; they couldn't tell if it was a good idea to let the hotheaded boy to drive at this point.

"calm down, bakuhoe. we're only gonna be crammed in here for about fifteen minutes. don't crash now, we still need ashido and the other two,"

with that, they pulled up to the girl's house. ashido was waving out her window and quickly disappeared. reappearing at the door with a light pink luggage bag, she ran directly to the car. everybody got out and greeted her delightfully.

"eiji!! katsu! i missed your dumb faces," she squealed, hugging those two first.

"hi mina!" kirishima grinned, "we missed you too!"

"sup, raccoon eyes," bakugou said blandly.

pulling out of their hug, the two girls made eye contact and smiled from ear to ear. they hugged quickly, then ashido backed up and grabbed jirou's shoulders.

"ashido!"

"jirou! i missed you too oh my god! you're eighteen nowwww, how was your birthday?!" ashido asked excitedly.