fourteen

eight at night and the league was roaming the back alleys of the town. they were always able to find and squeeze into tiny crevasses and openings when they could. you could say staying in the dark was their specialty.

they settled down in a corner of one of the alleys, chatting quietly under the setting sun. toga was perched up on a set of stairs leading into the back of a building and kendo was leaning onto the railing next to her. kurogiri and monoma sat on two barrels that were by the side, both slowly falling asleep. shiggy sat on a bunch of boxes that were stacked up together while dabi stood beside him on the other box. hamasaki leaned back against the cold wall, still with his hood over his messy hair.

"your little kyouka is pretty talented,"

"piss off tomura, and she isn't 'my little kyouka' for fucksake," hamasaki groaned, blowing his cigarette.

"i was kidding, itsuki. take a joke," shigaraki scoffed, "but she really called you out in that song,"

dabi lifted his eyebrow, "yeah, the man-child's right,"

"i'll kill you, dabi,"

"go ahead and try,"

hamasaki rolled his eyes. ever since the talent show finished, the others wouldn't stop pestering him about jirou. though they were right, she was talented and she called him out pretty bad.

but of course, he could care less.

hamasaki blew out his cigar and twisted it into the wall. he let it crumble down and fall to the ground. dropping the burnt rolled paper hamasaki sighed and leaned forward from the wall.

"i'm gonna buy some snacks, i'll see you guys back at the hotel,"

he disappeared off from the rest back into the town. his friends could get really annoying and he doesn't handle it very well, but he knows his limits so hamasaki always leaves before he blows someone's head off.

the boy walked into the convenient store he had found while walking and grabbed a few things.

"toga likes these ones, and then kendo likes the other kind..."

"oh, dabi and kurogiri like those drinks, but dabi's is the red wrapper while kurogiri's is the blue.."

"and neito and tomura crave the same candy,"

even though hamasaki can be and is practically a total asshole, he's very observant and remembers a lot of the little things. he picked up all the items him and his friends liked and paid for them quickly. as he left the store, hamasaki noticed one of the buildings that was a bit far off in the distance.

it's like he's seen it before.

the big fancy reserve all over the commercials.

"i guess i'll have to pass by, our hotel is right behind there," he mumbled quietly.

the sun was completely gone now and he was carrying two bags while being guided by the moonlight and the lampposts. the stars happened to be out as well and it was very beautiful. hamasaki was getting closer and closer to the reserve, but he paid no attention to what was outside.

or rather, who was.

"denki, the stars are so pretty!"

"yeah they are,"

"look at that constellation!!"

"kyouka, stop leaning forward, i'll really drop you,"

"you wouldn't dare,"

"not my fault, you jumped on my back,"

"because my legs were hurting,"

"and you stole my jacket!"