twelve

it was the second day of the vacation for the teens, tomorrow was their last day. they had drove three hours to a beautiful park reserve in a tiny town. the first day - yesterday - the tiny group took a stroll around the park since there had a been a open festival for their tenth year of becoming a national park.

today, everyone was going into town to explore and then tomorrow they were going to a hot spring to relax. iida suggested they leave the next day around lunch, so that was the plan. no objections were made and everyone planned to make this last trip a good one.

"mina mina mina, look at this,"

kirishima and ashido were running ahead like little kids in the town. they've been childhood friends since forever so they've got a really close bond. the rest of the teens followed from behind, looking around.

the redhead happened to notice a poster taped up to a window of a store, immediately alerting the others.

"there's a talent show in town at four later today, your band should totally preform!" he shouted, waving his hand to everyone behind.

"ooh! really?" ashido asked, running to him.

the members of the band ran up as well, looking over shoulders at the attracting poster.

COME JOIN US AT OUR LOCAL TALENT SHOW IN THE CENTRE OF TOWN !
-
everybody is invited
anybody can preform
-
BE THERE FOUR PM, TODAY ONLY !

the little band gasped and started to smile. the rest had joined and encouraged the idea as well, especially iida.

"this is a perfect opportunity to use your skills from yuuei to blow everyone away!" he yelled.

"iida, calm down. i think they'd want to do this anyways," uraraka giggled.

everyone was definitely for the idea, except there was an issue. well, not just one.

jirou's eyes widened and she furrowed her brows, "uhm, we got some problems friends,"

"hah? what is it, nothing can stop us from preforming now!" bakugou said with a bold but irritated tone.

"what's wrong, jirou?"

"yeaaaah, i really wanna do this girly!!"

"are you guys serious or do you really have the memory span of dory?"

there were puzzled and confused looks on everyone's faces. bakugou made the most confused face, but still had the softest look.

jirou facepalmed and sighed, "alright so i'll get my guitar all the way back from my dorm room. mina, tokoyami, you get yours too, fly back or something. bakugou just ya know, chuck your whole drum set here,"

it was silent.

until.

"oh,"

"my,"

"god,"

"oUR INSTRUMENTS!"

"that's not all idiots," she stated, "role call! mina?"

"your gal is here!"