nine

it was twelve in the morning, and surprisingly no one was at the bar. toga, kendo, and monoma walked in, candies in the small ash-blonde girl's mouth. they were at work from three - eight, but took a stroll in downtown for a few hours.

"these candies are great! neito, take me back to that place sometime!" she giggled, stuffing another one in her mouth.

"get dabi or shigaraki to take you, you're a pain in the ass," monoma groaned.

standing behind the counter, their bartender and friend sighed, "himiko, if you get caught they'll question you because you're a teenage girl who isn't supposed to be out. and you two, if someone see you late at night in the back alleyways and realizes you go to yuuei, you'll be expelled,"

"don't worry kurogiri," kendo brushed off, "no one will catch us,"

there was man sitting on the stool of the bar, scratching his neck immensely. he had weary eyes and chapped lips with baggy clothing. tenko shimura, or his preferred name; tomura shigaraki.

"tch, you guys are too loud,"

"your scratching's too loud, shiggy," a snicker came from someone at the wall behind them.

another man was there, leaning against the dark brick wall with one foot prompted up. his hands were crossed and he wore a long black coat and pants, showing some burnt scars on his face and arms and some other parts of his body. he was dabi.

"i told you to not call me that, dabi," shigaraki grunted.

"sorry, tomura,"

"not that either!"

dabi's turquoise eyes stood out from his appearance and his black spiky hair. he gave a sly grin towards the light blue haired, red eyed man.

"oh you wouldn't believe who we ran into today!" toga squealed with excitement, "denki and that little kyouka girl kendo is after, they stopped by the store we work at!"

"oh really? i haven't seen him since hitoshi brought him here with you, neito," kurogiri said, cleaning the last cup and putting it to the side.

» flashback «

shinsou and monoma walked into the bar, dragging along the blonde who refused to enter. everyone was standing there, with the addition of other adults.

"hitoshi, i don't wanna be here, none of us are even allowed!" kaminari protested while trying to get out of the grip of his boyfriend.

he ignored his whining and waved to all his friends. everyone faced the door as the trio entered. a cute little ash blonde came running up.

"hey! hitoshi, neito, it's been a while!"

"himiko, it's been two days, calm down," shinsou grumbled, patting the girl on her head.

"ooh! who's this pretty boy!" toga said, crawling over to kaminari.

dabi scoffed in the back of the room, "himiko, come back, you're scaring the poor guy,"

kaminari was pushed inside and was introduced. he definitely was saying the truth when it was hell. it reeked of drugs and of course alcohol.