The truth must unfold!

My face started becoming pale and my hands started to sweat like crazy! I felt like I was cornered but for no certain reason! But I would also like to thank the Gods for making the clip of me turning into a girl be deleted. I had completely forgotten about it! Maybe a miracle? Anyways, I couldn't ignore his question for long. Suddenly, an idea came to me, I replied with a strong voice, " Sir, I don't know if you were aware but I was sick before this. So I decided to stop by to visit Ryan before starting my night shift. But by the time I reached outside your office, I saw Ryan waving at me to get his attention. I went over and tried to open the door but it didn't work. Then I decided to use the good old trick, by using a hair pin to get it unlock and it somehow worked! Once I went in, Ryan said that he was in a hurry and thanked me and left. But he forgot to leave the door open and once he left, the door closed and it locked by itself. So that's why I was the last person there before the maintenance came. I advice you to check your door and get it fixed :) Sorry if I caused any trouble towards you sir. " Williams face looked convince and he soon asked me to leave. Once I came out, my entire soul felt like I came back out alive from a tigers den.. That was stressful! But I didn't know how I came up with that kind of excuse. Well, whatever that was, it saved my life and job!

I continued to work until it was 6a.m. Once my shift was done, I quickly got back to my apartment and went flying straight onto my couch. I closed my eyes for 2 seconds and I opened them again. I looked at myself in the mirror and I saw myself in my guy body! Then I suddenly asked myself, " Wait, I don't feel tired at all! Maybe if I'm in my guy body now, my girl side is sleeping or even if it's the other way around, it's still the same but I just don't feel it. Wait! Since it's like that, THAT MEANS I DON'T GET TO SLEEP ON MY SOFT BED *CRIES CRIES* UGHHH WHY IS LIFE SO HARD FOR ME T-T. Well at least I earn money in the end from all my hardwork. " I took a nice warm shower and drank coffee afterwards. I looked at my phone to scroll through about any updates on socials and then I left for work. At the entrance of the building, I bumped into Emily and Bryan. Bryan gave me a big hug while I waved and said hi towards Emily. The first thing Bryan asked was quite obvious, " SO, TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO YA BUDDY? HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO BECOME THE CEO'S ASSISTANT ON YOUR FIRST DAY?!? THAT'S JUST MIND-BLOWING!!  " It was quite hard to answer him since I was in a hurry.. But luckily, Emily came to my rescue. She said, " Umm Ryan, how about you head inside first to deal with your stuff, I'll tell Bryan what happened *wink* "  I gave a huge smile to Emily, and quietly said thanks to her.

I headed on inside to lower ground to get Williams schedule as usual.. Once I came back up, I went inside the lift to get to his office because if I remembered correctly, the last time I came here, I was in a hurry and didn't have time to wait for the lift and had to use the damn stairs but at least now, I could finally relax :) Once out of the lift, I went inside the office to pass William his schedule. I sat by my desk and asked William, " Are you alright now sir? I didn't have time to check on you, and I apologize for that. Do you need me to get you water or something ? " He then replied, " I'll answer your questions tonight. And when I mean tonight, I mean that you're gonna go out and have dinner with me. I don't want any complaints or excuses, 7p.m outside the " French Restaurant ". I wanted to say something but I couldn't think on what I wanted to say. I looked at him, and gave a *sighs *. I then looked at the corner of my eye and saw him smirking while doing his work. After a few hours of working, I went out to meet up with Emily.

Without hesitating any further, I told Emily what William asked me. And of course, as the usual Emily that I and you all there know, she started thinking of what could happen during the dinner. I told her that it was just gonna be the both of us and I honestly think I made a bad decision on telling her that. Her face became red and she soon asked, " Erm, Ryan? From my point of view, I think he's asking you out on a DATEEEE!! AHHHHHHH WOHOOOOOOO!!!! "  And not too soon, she started doing her a cringy ass happy dance. Well that made my stomach hurt for 5 minutes straight lol. Anyways, I told her that it's just an ordinary dinner, nothing special, besides, I don't consider it as a date. We're both guys obviously. Emily started giving her " HMMMM " face. I then gave her a small slap on her cheek as payback. Then Emily said excitedly, " Wellll, I wish you good luck on your " not-a date " with him. Let me know if anything JUICY happens HAHAHAHA. If you need advice before it starts, you know who to message :) " I then replied, " Yeah, if I needed advice from someone, YOU would be the last person I ask HAHAHAHA "  We both enjoyed ourselves and soon came the time for me to get ready for my dinner with Mr. Devil....

At around 6.50p.m, I met up with William outside the restaurant. Since he booked us a table for two, it was slightly easier, we didn't need to wait for our table to be prepared :) That was nice! Anyway, once we sat down and our food had already arrived, I finally asked the questions I've been wanting to ask. I asked, " So, erm, sir? You promised me that you would answer my questions right? " He then nod. I soon continued, " Well, I want to start with the main question, why did you invite me to have dinner with you? I know that you were supposed to answer my questions but is there some other reason? " What happened onwards almost gave me an actual heart attack.. He was silent for a moment, then he stood up from his seat and gave me a kiss on my lips. Once it was done, he said, " I wanted to spend more time with you. That's why. " My eyes widened with shock, my mind was like, " I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT MY EARS JUST HEARD AND H-HE EVEN KISSED ME?!?!? "

Writer's Note :
OOOOOOO LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE GOT A LITTLE SURPRISE FROM THEIR OWN CEO.. Hopefully you guys liked this chapter, make sure to give this a vote and comment your thoughts :) see you in the next chapter!!