Two stories to tell.

My mind was going bizarre!! LITERALLY! But my main objective at that time was TO MAKE SURE WILLIAM DID NOT COME IN! HE COULDN'T! EVEN IF IT MEANT THAT I HAD TO DO THE WORST THINGS I COULD POSSIBLY THINK OF TOWARDS HIM! But I didn't want to take it to the extreme... Not to forget that I had 2 problems to face. 1, was William wanting to barge into my apartment JUST to talk to my other self ( Ryan ). 2, my time of being a girl was almost up... and to MAKE IT EVEN HARDER FOR ME, WILLIAM WAS HERE TO ALMOST WITNESS IT! So, I decided to try one of my tricks towards him, I said, " ~Oww! My stomach hurts! It's an emergency! You can slide my ID card under the door. I'll let you know when Ryan is free! *slowly closes the door* ". Before I could fully close the door, Williams hand firmly slammed against the side of the door to prevent me from closing it any further! He said, " Hmm, sorry, but I don't fall for these silly little tricks... As for your ID card, I'm gonna hold onto it since I'm your CEO and not until I meet up with Ryan! ". I felt annoyed with the young arrogant devil... Then, an idea or more like a plan flew inside me! I was very lucky! Like a stroke of luck! Especially when I was stuck in a VERY sticky situation! I told William, " Fine. Since you wanna meet up with Ryan so badly, I'll let you in. *Opens back the door* But he's asleep right now. I'll go wake him up. After that, I gotta take a shower. I'm exhausted! As for you... Just sit on the couch and wait for him.. ". He smiled once he walked in and soon gave me back my ID card.. I gave him a quick glare behind his back... He then said, " Thank you! Well, Selena, at least you know how to do the right thing. *smiles* I'll be waiting.. ". I flashed a quick smile at him back and walked towards my bathroom. In my head, I told myself, " Hmm, at least he knows how to smile and say thank you... ". Then, my heart started to pound and my face started to blush... I gave myself a quick slap and told myself, " *quick slap* Eh! Why am I feeling like this! Aish! He's my CEO! ".

Once I reached inside my bathroom, I continued with my plan. I switched on my shower and looked at the time. It hit exactly at 6a.m! I looked in my mirror and noticed my guy side again... I gave out a huge " sigh " as a relief. Then, I slowly opened the door while leaving the shower running just to make it seem like I ( my female side ) was showering. I tipped toe VERY quietly towards my room and got dressed like I just woke up. Finally, I came out and walked towards my living room where the devil was waiting for me... I pretended to still look " sleepy ". Once William saw my face, he rushed towards me and grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me outside of my apartment. I was trying to set my hand free but his hand had such a strong grip on mine... Soon, he dragged me outside the steps of my apartment block and finally let loose of my hand. Then, I asked, " Hey! Why did you drag me all the way out here?! Selena told me you just wanted to ask me something? If it's important then I understand if you wanna talk about it privately BUT IF IT ISN'T IMPORTANT, you're getting a quick slap from me.. ". He gave me a quick smirk. He then said, " If it wasn't important, ~would you give me a quick slap on the lips? ". My face turned red as a tomato! I then replied, " Haish! Just tell me already! ".

" Haha, alright! So, my main question is, why is did you lie to me about you living alone!? I bumped into Selena on the way to my office so that I could wait for you. Then she dropped her ID card, so I looked at her address... And realised that she lives in the same apartment as you! ", William asked with a determined tone. I then replied, " Wait a minute, don't tell me you're jealous? Selena's my cousin! She had to move out from her apartment due to a flood and soon, she stopped by my place cause I was the only one that lived close. So obviously, I had to let her stay with me! ". I noticed Williams face turning red! He probably felt embarrassed!. He continued with an irritated tone, " What jealous? I'm not jealous! Just concern, that's all! A person like me wouldn't get jealous! But, ermm, is she gonna stay there permanently? ". I gave a nod and laughed for a while. He showed me his annoyed face as usual... In my head, I told myself, " Well, my plan seems to be working... *phew* It's a good thing he didn't notice... ". I then said, " Well, how about you follow me back up? I need to get ready anyway. ". He gave me a nod and a quick peck on my lips. My face was flustered...

When we reached my apartment, William said, "Wow... Selena does take a long shower.. ". I replied, " Y-yeah! O-of course! She's like that! Let me get dressed first! ". At first, I secretly went to the bathroom to switch off the shower cause I didn't want my water bill to shoot up... Then, I went to change into my working clothes. While I was changing, I heard my room door slowly opening. I looked and it was WILLIAM!? My face looked surprised! He came behind me and started hugging me! I told him with a blushed face, " H-hey! Selena is here you know! ". He replied, " So? I've locked the door... And I'm sure she's busy sleeping in her room... Haish, look at you! You button up your shirt so slowly and it's messy looking! *takes my hand and helps to button-up shirt* There, see? Much better. ". My entire soul just wanted to fly up to space and never return.. I looked up at Williams face and he looked at mine. Our lips were closer to each other than before, even a small movement from one of us could seal our lips together. It seemed like William wanted to make the first move.. When out of nowhere..

* Ding dong *, just when we were in a VERY private moment. The doorbell rang. Then, William and I heard a familiar voice coming from outside. It spoke, " Ryannn!! It's me! Emily!! I got some homemade food for you from my mum! Could you open the door for me?? ". IT WAS EMILY!!? I thought to myself in horror, " IF EMILY COMES IN, AND IF SHE SEES ME AND WILLIAM, OMFG! I GOTTA GET WILLIAM OUT OF HERE! ".

Writers Note:
Damn, looks like the chaos is gonna continue again! Sorry if this chapter is short! I hope you like this chapter! More will be coming in soon! :))