Extra 1

Writer's Note : Hiii, I won't be uploading chapters till the end of October :(( It's quite disappointing, I'm sorryy! But I'll include extras from Confused Love! Enjoy!

Waking up to discover a little surprise..
I woke up, was still slightly in dreamland, had a slight drool on my mouth and then, I looked to my left and saw the eyes of a devil who seemed like the type to give extra work.... Of course, it was William. WAIT WTF, WILLIAM ON MY BED!?!? NEXT TO ME!?!? WTFFFF! I quickly said, " HOLY CRAP, WILLIAM, WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!?!? WAIT, DID SOMETHING HAPPEN LAST NIGHT!?!? " He then replied, " Ryan, relax. The only thing you did was... Well, you kinda got drunk and I had to walk you back... Once we got back to your place, you started clinging or should I say it as hugging? I have no idea but you wouldn't get your hands off me and soon I had to wait for about 2 hours just for you to FINALLY go to sleep... And that was it.. " My brain, my face, my entire soul just wanted to leave the earth immediately... I then said, " OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M SO SORRY WILLIAM, OH JEEZ, THAT WAS SO HUMILIATING AHHHHH " continuously. My face started to blush from embarrassment. Then I felt Williams warm hands cupped onto my chin. He then said, "~ It's alright, I enjoyed it. You were quite funny and adorable. ~ " AT THAT PARTICULAR MOMENT, nothing else mattered, just me and William was already perfect enough to forget my embarrassing night before.