Not how I imagined!

With my face turning bright red and my heart racing like a car engine, I couldn't look at William in the eye or even face to face. I pretended I had a call and said,
" *cough cough*, I have to take this. I'll be r-right back.. " I raced outside the restaurant and finally let out a huge silent scream. My brain couldn't think straight, William, who is my CEO, had one choice to kiss anyone in this world, and out of all the people who live on this earth, HE CHOSED TO KISS ME?!? BUT IN MY MAN FORM!?!?!? THAT WAS THE WEIRDEST PART OF ALL!!!!! I looked at the time, it was 7.30p.m, so I sadly had enough time to kill.. I started taking big deep breaths to calm myself down before entering back into the restaurant. I sat back at the table and finally gazed in Williams eyes, I said, " I-i don't know what to say sir. I'm completely speechless. I don't think I can even ask the questions that I planned to ask you.. " William then replied, " Silly man, I've already kissed you and yet you still call me " sir ", call my by name, it's fine. It's also fine that if you can't ask me your questions, that way I don't need to waste my time and energy, the only thing I can spend it on is looking at you and your shocked face. Haha, quite adorable. *phone buzzes*, oh, I have to go now, I have a meeting to attend. Don't worry, I've already paid for our meal and no, you don't need to pay me back. I'll see you tomorrow, *winks* " I gave him a quick nod and waved him goodbye as he stood up and left.

Once I knew the coast was clear, I took out my phone and started messaging Emily. Nothing else came into my mind except for, " THANK YOU LORD FOR MAKING HIS PHONE RING 🙏🙏😭 " and so, I messaged her to meet me at my place and stated that it was a " REAL EMERGENCY ". I instantly got a reply and ran back to my apartment. I reached my apartment, Emily was already waiting for me outside my door! Well guess it proves that women are wayy faster than men when it comes to running! I mean no sarcasm to men yeah! ✌ Anyways, she looked at me and said, " Sele- I MEANN Ryann! So, what was the " REAL EMERGENCY " you sent about? I bet it has something to do with your not-a date with William! So, spill the tea! Oh wait, I have to make sure it is related. If it is, would you mind opening the door or if it isn't, would you still mind opening the door? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA " I quickly face palmed myself for two reasons, one, was because I had to open the door for this gorilla and two, because of Emilys weird stupidity.. So I opened the door and Emilys face went wild. As her usual self, she screamed but not too loud! I wasn't ready on getting complaints from my neighbours about a high-pitched women screaming at such a late hour! Once we got comfy on the couch, she said with a stern voice, " ALRIGHT, SPILL IT NOW, I WANT TO KNOW HOW WAS IT? AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU BOTH HAD A GOOD TIME?? " I quickly told her everything since I had about 3 minutes left before I changed back to my girl self and had to get ready for my night shift. And of course, in the midst of talking to her, she started fangirling. So it took a REALLY REALLY DAMN long time to get the information inside her big brain!

After a good talk with her, I told her, " Hey, I'm gonna get ready for my night shift. Since you are in the process of exploding from this ... Sooo, I'll leave ya be! But make sure you don't make so much chaos alright! " I soon went in and came out 20 minutes later in my girl body. Great! Now I feel more like myself :) I later noticed that Emily had left and she also left a note on my table. It read,

" Alright, you were right. I COULDN'T CONTROL MYSELF! I HAD TO LEAVE BECAUSE OF THAT AND ALSO I HAVE TO GET UP SUPER EARLY! ANDD MY MIND STARTED GETTING IMAGES THAT WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE! But also, YOU'RE A GUY AND HE'S ALSO A GUY! *GASPS* THAT PROVES THAT HE'S REALLY GAY! HOLY GUACAMOLE ! I'll see ya tomorrow if I'm still alive enough to talk to ya :)) "

I gave a huge laugh and started packing my stuff. I left for work later on. I decided to check on what William was up to ever since I had my first kiss with him BUT as a guy... I saw him sitting in his office rearranging his files. I then thought to myself, " This guy mostly sits in his office, handles files, attend meetings, forcing me ( as a guy ) to help him deal with his schedules.. Wow no mercy at all T-T. " I then realised that he was staring at me drifting into my thoughts in the middle of the hall and I quickly turned around and walked back to my work place. I handled a a few reports, took breaks here and there and I even managed to chat along with one of my old colleagues, Chris! He's helping out in the clothing department for coming up groups.When it came to about 5.30a.m, I decided to stop work and headed on outside to take a 10 minute walk just to get fresher air since I got too used to the smell of the office lol. While I was walking peacefully with my earphones on, out of nowhere, someone came behind me and covered my mouth with a cloth to prevent me from screaming! Soon enough, I fainted and all I could remember was me being tied up with ropes and was stuffed in the trunk of a car!!!

Writer's Note :
WOAH, this is weird! Selena has been kidnapped! Could this be related to William OR something else?? Check it out in the upcoming chapter 9!!